SweetHeart Pt 1❤️

Brandon's Pov
I can't believe she said I love you to me. It was so out of the blue but it felt so warm and real. I have to make her feel special and wanted. I have to make sure she doesn't regret saying those three words to me.

Brandon drove to his house and he glanced over at Kenzie. She had a deep blush on her face and Brandon knew why. He kept to himself until they got to his house. Once he got there he got out and opened the door for Kenzie. She grabbed his hand and and he smiled. When they got inside they took off their shoes and their jackets. As their bare feet touched the soft carpet Kenzie randomly wrapped her arms around Brandon.

"Well Well what do we have here?" Brandon said with a slight chuckle

"You have your love wrapped around you" Kenzie said in a small whisper

Brandon removed Kenzie's hands and he turned towards her. He lifted her up in the air and she was basically straddling his hips. He carried her to the bedroom. Kenzie looked Brandon in the eyes and he felt her heart race.
Once they got to the bedroom Brandon set her on the bed.

"Brandon" Kenzie looked him in the eyes and Kisses him passionately

They both let out soft moans and they stumbled back on the bed. Kenzie removed Brandon's shirt and as he kissed her neck she felt something poking at the panties. she moaned and ran her fingers through his hair. He removed her dress carefully and looked at her.

"Your so beautiful love" Brandon said as he removed her bra.

He kissed her breast and Kenzie pulled Brandon's hair a bit. She felt the desire to do more and she was ready to go further.

"Brandon I want you" she said in between moans

He chuckled. "Are you sure? It's completely okay if yo- he was cut off when Kenzie pulled him close "shut the hell up and fuck me". Brandon was surprised but more turned on than ever when she said that.

He took his pants off and when he did Kenzie saw how hard he was and took advantage of it. Kenzie got up for a minute to get something. When she returned she had black handcuffs in her hand.

"Arms up sexy" she said to Brandon and he did as he was told.

He was handcuffed to the bed frame and Kenzie got on top and straddled him. She bent down and kissed him. She moved her ass towards his hard cock and started teasing him. Brandon moaned but Kenzie wasn't done yet. She turned around with her ass in his face. He saw how wet she was and was close to cumming. She took off his boxers and licked his tip.

"D-Don't D-Do T-That" he struggled to get his words out. Kenzie didn't care she ignored his request and continued.  She knew he was gonna cum at any moment so she stopped.

She took off the handcuffs and Brandon pinned her to the bed.

"Now Now you know it's not nice to tease me like that" he said in a deep voice. It sent a shiver down Kenzie's spine.

"You naughty thing You will Regret it".

(Thank you for reading pt 1 of the finale of "sweetheart" pt 2 coming soon)

-gamergirlghouls18