SweetHeart Pt 2 ❤️

All Kenzie could do was look at Brandon's pale skin. The lust in his eyes showed how serious he was and Kenzie knew she was gonna be "punished".

They looked each other in the eyes and kissed one another. Brandon kissed Kenzie's neck and she let out a soft moan. He noticed and stopped. He knew that Kenzie couldn't have all the fun so he reached down to her soaked pussy and ran his fingers over the fabric of her panties. He kissed her lips softly and carefully reached his hands inside the wet fabric and stroked her pussy.

"M-Mmm" was all Kenzie manage to say

Brandon inserted a finger and pushed it in and out slowly. "Ugh fuck" Kenzie cried out in pleasure. He inserted another finger and went faster and as he did Kenzie was close. He noticed and stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked disappointed.

"See how it feels you dirty little slut" he said with a smirk. "I'm not done with you yet, this is just the first half of your punishment".

She didn't know what he meant but she decided to wait and see what he does. He took off her panties and spread her legs to see the mess he created. He took the handcuffs off the bed and handcuffed Kenzie to the bed frame. He then went to get something else. When he came back he had a thick black belt and a long black vibrator. He set the belt to side because he's saving that for later. Brandon took the vibrator and turned it on. He put it between Kenzie's legs.

"FUCK" She cried out.

Brandon went down between her legs and licked her dripping pussy.

"D-DADDY D-DON'T S-STOP" she yelled out. Brandon blushed at the fact that she called him daddy.

He continued to hold the vibrator in place with one hand and eat her out with the other. At this point Kenzie was going crazy. Brandon slurped and licked her like a melting ice cream cone.

"I-IM GONNA C-CUM" she said before exploding all over Brandon's face.

Brandon turned off the vibrator and got up. He took the handcuffs off of Kenzie and she collapsed on the pillow. Her legs were shaking due to the massive orgasm Brandon just gave her. Brandon cleaned his face and came back into the room.

He lift Kenzie's chin and said "Don't Fuck with me next time you dirty little slut". He walked over to the dresser to grab the belt. "Do you want some more or are you to tired?" He said with a serious tone.

"I'm not tired just give me a minute" she said still trying to catch her breath.

"Take your Time" and with that he went to put the vibrator to the side.

He turned around and Kenzie pushed him against the wall kissing him. He lifted her up and slapped her ass. Kenzie straddled him and kissed his neck. Brandon carried Kenzie over to the bed and set her done. He bent her over and again smack her ass.

"Ugh Hard Daddy" she moaned.

He got the belt and smacked her ass with it.

"UGH" she said with pain and pleasure.

As the thick black fabric hit her bare ass he became hard. He put done the belt and inserted his dick inside of her. She moaned with pleasure and he fucked her. He went slow at first but then went faster. As he kept going he knew he was gonna cum. He pumped once more and he busted inside of her.