Chapter 16, the origin of the candidates.

Disclaimer I do not own the characters only of the oc, in case of spelling mistakes let me know for future corrections.

It had already been 6 years since the leanbox events, in all this time he was in relative peace after the sudden disappearance of the seven sages or the hierarchs who disappeared from the map without leaving any trace.

But even so histoire with his other self did not stop being alert since all this relative peace did not suit her, something inside her said that something great would come.

Now we are located in the lair of the seven sages where they were all gathered, together with the hierarchs sitting at the same table.

"Well it's been 6 years since we saw each other," said Mister Badd.

"I'm happy to see all my friends!" Copypaste said in a happy tone.

"Ugh! Shut up tin! " Arfoire groaned at his noisy companion.

"" I certainly agree with our fellow copy here "; said anonydeath, "the reason is that we obtained all the resources thanks to our allies"; he said this looking at the three hierarchs.

"Fence, so they're being helpful-chu," Warechu said.

"You better shut up you rat they do a better job than you!" Arfoire scoffed.

"Eto, thank you for your support," Rei said with some nervousness.

"It is nothing, after all we respect the part of our deal so we hope you fulfill yours," Nereus said in a cold tone.

"Y-yes", Rei replied somewhat frightened by the voice of the eastern hierarch.

"By the way, where are his brothers?" Asked Abnes.

"They are making the request you made about those missing children," Ventus said.

"They haven't found anything, right?" Abnes asked again.

"No, we thought it could be tricky but since his death the disappearances keep happening, so whoever it is can hide their tracks," Snow said.

"I see and you don't know anything right?" Abnes looked at the sages who only denied. "It's fine, if it weren't because those children are better help than all of you I would be looking for those poor children, but I think I will trust the brothers of those guys for this job",

"Thank you for your trust, we will make sure to find the children", said Ventus smiling to abnes who blushed.

"Well, putting that aside, now that we have the preparations, we need something to distract the CPUs and get them out of Planeptune," said Mister badd.

"Don't worry, I already thought of a fabulous plan to get them out of there," Anonydeath said in a happy tone.

"That's right, this will be easy and with our assistants that we brought and the three remaining cfw our plan will work," Ventus said smiling.

The other two hierarchs also smiled in a dark way something that scared some of the sages.

Change of scene.

On the plains of Lastation, a certain black-haired hierarchical candidate can be seen walking the desolate roads of the nation.

It's been 6 years since they had their battle against CPUs and he remembered their bitter defeat against Lastation's CPU.

It certainly infuriated him, but at the same time he admired the cpu for its great strength that she had, no one other than her older brother had defeated him, but she achieved it herself, of course she had help from Planeptune's sadistic cpu but still they gave her good fight.