Chapter 19, the emergence of the new ultradimension candidate.

Disclaimer I do not own the characters only of the oc, in case of spelling mistakes let me know for future corrections.

Through the skies of the nation of Planeptune, Neptune is seen flying along with her party, heading to the nation's basilicom, to discuss a very important matter that they discovered not a few hours ago.

Hyper-noire and ultra-noire were a few meters in front of Neptune, nepgear and nepgya were next to him, while plutia had fallen asleep and now was on his back And finally histoire that was in the boy's head.

"What do you think Neptune?" Histoire asked.

"What Histy about?" The male CPU raised an eyebrow.

"About the true origin of the candidates for hierarch?" Said histoire.

"I think the author had no better ideas," Neptune said.

"I speak truly Neptune," histoire sighed at Neptune's comment.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry ......", Neptune apologized and then answered, "I don't know Histy, this situation is very confusing, knowing that those guys were actually cpu candidates and that blanc, noire and I were their brothers in another reality ", said Neptune looking at ultra-noire.

"It would certainly explain why the resemblance to you," said histoire.

"You're right", Neptune laughed, "I don't know what blanc will say to this secret",

"That I what?",

A very familiar voice was heard making everyone stop to look at Blanc who was arriving and approaching them along with a trio of twins and Vert who was also coming with them.

"Blanc, vert", histoire greeting.

"Hello again histoire", vert greeting.

"I hope this meeting has something important?" Blanc asked. "I still have to do my job",

"It's true, I was about to play an online game," Vert said.

"It certainly is, we discovered something about the hierarch candidates," said histoire who looked at Shiro and Shirou who was with the two nepgear and ram.

This piqued the curiosity of the two CPUs.

"Do you already know?" Blanc asked.

"Yes", replied the hyper-noire approaching them.

"We have to address this situation to know how to proceed," said the serious ultra-noire.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked about the attitude of the ultradimension noire.

"Long story, we'll tell it when we get to Planeptune," said hyper-noire.

Without further ado, everyone would continue on to their destination, with the candidates this time ahead of everyone.

"Tell me blanc how do you feel now?" Asked Neptune.

"Hm? What do you mean? "Lowee's CPU frowned in confusion.

"About shiro, now that he's on our side let's say you now have another candidate?", Hyper-noire said.

"About that, I am happy to know that he is also with us now," said Blanc smiling. "Despite the mischief he does, he makes the basilicom livelier",

"Aw! I'm jealous of Blanc, now she has another little brother, just the noire from here and I'm the only ones without one, "Vert said.

Everyone before what was said by vert said nothing and just looked away.