Chapter 22 the rise of Eden, Neptune vs Nereus.

Disclaimer I do not own the characters only of the oc, in case of spelling mistakes let me know for future corrections.

....

....

In a training room located in the Lastation basilica you can see a boy of about 14 years old standing in the middle of that room, he was wearing black boots as well as pants of the same color and a white shirt with the Lastation symbol on it. she and her neck had a gold necklace.

The room where it was was dark only illuminated by a few spotlights that shone, you could also see two spheres that had a camera recording the child.

Suddenly several strong looking robots jumped towards the boy who did nothing and simply crossed his arms so that then a tornado of red energy began to come out of him sending all the robots flying away and destroying them in the process.

Also the room where he was would begin to gain cracks on the walls by the force expelled by the child who only had his eyes closed and a bored expression.

After a few seconds he stopped expelling his power dissipating the tornado only to see all of his opponents destroyed.

"..."

"..."

Then a window appeared above the room where there was a girl about 19 years old with black hair and red eyes, with a white dress and black heels, the figure of the woman was very beautiful, that every woman would envy.

She was looking at the boy with a proud smile, so without further ado she began to speak through a communicator that she had.

"Okay, that's all for today," said the woman.

The boy did not say anything and began to walk towards the exit that was next to him, when he left he was greeted by the girl from before and a girl of about 13 years with white hair and green eyes who was wearing the Lastation guard uniform .

The 13-year-old girl went to see the boy with a big smile, the boy in response smiled a small smile.

"That was great, neo-chan!" Said the girl.

"It's not a big deal rinn," said the boy looking at the girl by the name of rinn.

"She's right, you were able to finish off all those enemies in a matter of seconds," the woman said.

"Thank you for your compliments onee-sama," the boy said formally.

"Come on, don't be like that, you just have to act like that when we are with visitors, you can call me onee-chan," said the woman with her eyes rolled.

"I'm sorry," the boy apologized.

"Come on, don't be boring!" The girl complained.

"Ok," said the boy.

"Well, since you've finished your training sessions, let's play!"; Rinn said taking the boy by the hand.

"Ahem! Rinn-chan, I'm afraid my little brother won't be able to go out to play today, "said the woman.

"But Blake-sama!", The girl pouted.

"I'm sorry dear, but today I have a meeting with the cpu of leanbox, Lowee and Planeptune and they will bring their candidates it is a good occasion for them to get to know each other," said Blake smiling.