Ep 1 Black guy with a blood stained knife

It was a rainy evening. Y/n is walking back home from her high school. Y/n is a kind, caring and a lovable person but she is so much a scared girl who is afraid if everything.

The rain keeps increasing that she couldn't walk anymore. She stopped by a cafe and the radio news was playing.. It said," Beware of the serial killer who is in a killing spree and chooses his victims in a random manner, the police requests the police to kindly cooperate and stay safe home and not to wander outside by late nights". Seeing this news makes Y/n stay shocked and scared. She is concerned about it coz her house is situated in the outskirts where people are very rare. As soon as the rain slows a bit she runs home before the crowd is reduced.

The next morning~~(in class)

[Y/n, Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon are close friends since 3 years.. This trio are partners in crime who has all the fun but scores good marks in exams somehow. Seokijn is the funniest and Joon is flattered by Jin's humour and Y/n is between these two.]

As you reach school, y/n shares about that killer and her fear with her friends. Jin consoles her not worry., Joon says, " Yah y/n do you think anyone can touch you when we are there? You better stop imagining things. If it scares you so much,we both will accompany you till home at nights, don't you worry. Alright? ", and y/n agrees.

(Class gets over and the three friends set back home by 7PM after the special class)

Y/n: Jin*ah, Joon*ah its OK, you guys can go by your ways, our houses are in the opposite extremes of the city. Why would you bother yourselves?

Jin: Aish, why the hell would you do this to us y/n*ah,? Are we strangers? Don't we even have the rights to come home with you?

Joon: Guys stop fighting and listen, don't you both feel like someone is following us? There is literally no one awake this late, why do I feel like someone is following us?

Y/n: Yah are you trying to prank me? Not this time, I'm freakin tired bruh!

Joon: Never mind, may be I'm just assuming things

(Namjoon has this weird feeling of someone following them but finally they reach her home, have dinner and are leaving back to their home).

Y/n is listening to music as she doesn't feel sleepy, and by that time she hears someone screaming in the neighborhood,, she opens her window and sees through it pointing the backside of her house, where a girl is begging for her life and a man in black hoodie and black mask is tracing a knife by her cheeks. You can clearly see the girl's face but the guy's face is hidden. As the man turns and looks at your windows, your are chilled and run to bed after locking the window and close your eyes tight.

And you open your eyes as someone calls your name repeatedly.

Mom: y/n wake up, you're running late to school.

You realise its morning and start getting ready to school.. But those visuals have not yet left your eyes. You don't even know if they're your dreams or that really happened. As the thought of what Namjoon said about someone following crossed your mind you could not think anything positive but to tremble with the gush of horrific thoughts down your mind.

As you reach the class the school news board has the photo a girl to be stabbed brutally to death by the serial killer and this is his 12th victim.... This happened near the place you live.

You froze on spot when you recognized the girl and also the place the murder took place. Now you know this was definitely not a dream.

Your legs gave up, you felt numb, guilty and horrified. You could've done something to save her. You ran to your class crying, and you saw Jin waving at you.