Ep: 9 Ha!! gotcha

Y/n POV

I woke up scrunching my face to adjust to light. Then realisation hit me about last night and I jumped up the bed to see where I was and eventually realised I was in my bedroom only. I sighed in relief but that relief flew away hearing a deep voiced chuckle. Recognizing who it is I turned to see Kookie sitting like a King on a throne near my bed. His anger is already super scary but his calm chuckle is even worse.

Jk: Oh my baby, had a good sleep?

Y/n: Koo-

Jk: Shh baby you rest,.

Y/n: kookie why are you doing these? What happened to you?

Jk: Aww... I sometimes wonder how you get marks and be the topper being this dumb!! Cutie I'm always like this but guess what I'm a good actor.

Y/n: Ba****, I hate you. I am ashamed of myself that I was once your friend.

Jk: forgetting things are we? (Walks towards you)

Y/n: (while moving back in fear) I'm sorry kook, dont do anything.

(Jk caged her between his arms, her back hitting the wall)

Jk: (serious tone) you are still thinking me of the little cute banana milk boy aren't you? I have a lot of your loved ones lives in my hands baby so act accordingly.

(Suddenly you remembered something)

Y/n: Jungkook what did you do to Jinu?

Jk: (smirk) oo baby, I did nothing, all I wanted was that phone and here it is.(showing Jihyun's phone) i just took Jinu's name to distract you. Now that my work is done, see you again babygirl.

(Saying this Jk was about to head out but suddenly his phone rang and he took it out of Hus pocket to see the caller ID)

Y/n POV:

That b****** was about to leave but he paused suddenly making me tremble again but I noted that he paused to pick the phone. He has a dark scary aura when around me but once saw the caller ID, his hands shaked, his whole body shivered, the dark orbs of his was replaced by a huge fear. He picked the call and took it to his ears with shaky hands.

Jk: (otc, stuttering) Hel-

(Suddenly he realising not to show his vulnerable side to y/n ran out for that call)

Y/n thoughts: what happened to him? He is afraid of someone? Why would he be?
(You shrugged it off coz...... O yeah you already have enough problems to think about) WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED? How the hell does that psychopath know all about and my whereabouts ? Now the only evidence i had is gone. You were thinking and thinking what else but nothing came up.

(You just picked the bed and went to bath, as the life must go on whatsoever, you had school. )

Time skip
At school

Jin: Y/n*ah!!!

Y/n: hi Jinnie(low voice, making Jin's excitement fade)

Joon: (whining) Ah y/n*ah, wae? Wae are you like this? Won't you tell us.

Y/n in her mind: Omg Joonie how bad I want to tell you that the little devil standing next to you acting all innocent is a freaking psychopath? But what to do, I dont wanna lose anyone else anymore.