Ep 2: Are you okay?

You and Jin had history class together then, Namjoon had English..

You came back to reality when he waved at you, you faked him a warm smile though your mind was elsewhere. But being your bestie he could see something was not normal as you're the bratty one that initiates a tease always but you were silent now. He frowned at your behaviour.

Jin: Yah are you okay? You look gloomy? Did something happen?

Y/n: Ani, I'm good as usual, I just didn't have good sleep so a bit light headed. No probs.

As you both were chatting, the teacher entered. You sighed in disbelief when you saw him. Mr.Jung. He was a pervert, so flirty but only to you. He was normal to others. Others just thought you were his favorite as you were a bright student. But you were always disgusted by this behavior but never told to anyone as you thought you didn't wanna create a huge scene and thought you could manage it by yourself as long as it doesnt go across the limit.

As then you were in these thoughts, Mr. Jung announced,

Mr.Jg: Students today we have anew student joining us. He had to transfer because of his fathers work. Let's all welcome Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook my son, please take your seat anywhere you like. And students please get along with him.
Y/n POV:
All the girls started fangirling at this handsome newbie. I'm not gonna lie, he looks so fine but I didn't budge enough as I already had been seeing two similarly handsome guys on a daily basis in the name of friends.

He was searching for a seat but the seat next to me was empty as I had reserved it for Joonie to join us in next art class, but he just saw it and made his way towards me. I smiled at him as a manner of hospitality., which I got back as he smiled back showing his bunny teeth. He was as cute as a baby.

I introduced myself and Jinnie to him and started listening to the class. But I could feel someone staring at me, it felt so similar to the feeling I had on my way home in the alley but I cared less and just shrugged it off.

As the bell rang, Mr.Jg commanded me to come to his cabin after collecting all the projects from the students. But only I knew why he called me.

But I had no other choice than to do it, so I started collecting and I saw Jin's work and pretty amazed, he and Joonie always amazed me. They were good at everything literally like they knew everything. I just got past it walked towards that flirty idiot's cabin,. I corner eyed jungkook grinning looking at me, it was kinda intimating. "Weird" I thought and made my way.

I entered his room and Mr. Jg bit his lips in a seemingly seductive way. I know it but how will I be seduced by an old uncle as old as dad? I just respectfully bowed and placed the files on his table bowed again and stepped to leave. Just then he called me and said,

Mr. Jg: Y/n why dont you get the hints?

Y/n: What do you mean sir

MrJg: I want you Y/n. Can't you see how special I treat you? I love you. Please be mine. I know I'm a teacher but we'll keep it from others.

Y/n: Mr. Jg, Are you in your senses? I just thought you were staring at me in a wrong way, but now it is getting overboard. You're a married man Mr. Jg. Its a shame on you to be attracted to me. Are you a pedophile? I'm as old as your daughter. Know your place. I respect you as teacher and that has nothing to do with my self respect. Don't make me complain.

He pulled by your wrist and tried to forcedly kiss you, but you managed to push him and slapped him hard enough to fall on ground. You teared up disgusted by his touch. He grew angry and spat,

Mr.Jg: DON'T FORGET I'M YOUR TEACHER Y/N.. IF YOU DON'T GIVE YOURSELVES TO ME, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GRADUATE. I CAN EVEN SAY YOU TRIED TO SEDUCE ME AND DEBAR YOU FROM SCHOOL, KEEP THAT IN MIND.

Y/n: I DON'T CARE YOU B*****D. DO WHATEVER YOU NEED, I'M NOT SELLING MYSELF TO YOU.

Yelling this on his face you ran to the class crying, as the break was over and Namjoon also would be joining you. Even of you confidently yelled that you didn't care, you could not care less as it was your dream to graduate and become huge in business sector. You needed marks and it was in that flirty pig's hands. Your mind stopped working on what more could happen in your life.

You were in your thoughts when Joon called you.

Nj: Y/n where are you at? I've been calling your name tenth time. Is everything OK?

His and Jin's concerned look made you want to cry it out, tears made its way down your eyes. As you starting crying hard. Jin patting your back as Joon kept saying comforting words. You let all the tears flow and calmed in a bit. As the next teacher had not yet come you three decided to bunk the class. They took you to the backyard and started questioning you.

Jin: Y/n*ie tell us what is wrong? We'll help you out.

You couldn't hold it anymore so you poured it all out and told them everything that was throbbing your mind both the killing and about your teacher.

They were speechless. They never imagined their teacher could be that much of an animal. They comforted you saying that they will protect you and also he must've just threatened you. They also said that they won't let him do anything your carrier with their influence. Yes Namjin were cousins and they were both super rich and from a highly respected family of Seoul despite their simple appearance.

After you were completely calmed down and back to your bratty self by your two friends, you turned to go back just then bumped into a hard guy, yes, it was Jungkook.

Y/n: Kook, what are you doing here? Are you earsdropping?
(A/n: Y/n was so straight forward tbh)

Jk: No y/n, I was worried when you were taken out while crying so I just came to check on you.

Jin: Y/n*ie dont be rude. Its OK Jungkook. That was so sweet of you. We can be friends., as you're new here. Let's go grab lunch together.

Jungkook smiled while nodding and followed you guys. But you felt something weird about him but still didn't mind it much as you had enough things in life to put on with.

Time skip
Next day

You came to school and heard all of the students gossiping and whispering. Then you saw the news board to see that Mr. Jung Yeonhyung (A/n: I created a random name)
was found murdered at his house. His eye balls and hands were taken off. No.13 was carved in his chest.
There was note that said, "NO ONE DARES TO TOUCH MY BABY GIRL".

You froze thinking, "could it be about me ?, If yes, who the heck killed him? Who would even kill for me?".