Ep:11 Huh! Finally

Y/n ran back to her house while trembling in fear and taking occasional glances behind to see if Jin was following and she sighed in relief. She opened the door hurriedly and entered..  She flinched seeing a shadow of someone sitting on her couch. She was about to scream but that is when it hit her.

She had called namjoon to her house. She hesitantly called his name and went near.

Y/n: Joonie is that you?

A wave of relief hit y/n when she saw his face at light and he nodded

Joon: y/n*ie sup? Why are like this nowadays? What is haunting you these days? Please tell me. You are making us so worried. You know even Jin hyung was so sad for you.

Y/n: Namjoon calm down. I'll tell you.
You guys knew I told you about those serial killings being related to me right?
(Joon nodded.)Umm.. So actually... (Sighing and takes and deep breath) ok.. Lemme tell you how it all started. I knew I should've told this to someone before itself. Now its gone too far. So.., before few months, joon I was casually doing my night routine that time I heard a girl scream and looked at the window and...(you told him everything right from seeing a girl getting murdered till Jk and jin being killers)

Namjoon was too shocked to give any response at this moment. He was totally taken aback by your accusation. He couldn't believe what he just heard that even his eyes turned teary on different emotions like so sad on how much you handled alone and super betrayed and sad due to his friends who betrayed him. He still didn't want to accept it. So he argued...

Joon: How can you say that y/n? Jin hyung can never do such a thing he is like a mother character. Have you seen his face? I've never seen an angelic calm face as his and you are telling me he is a killer? And kookie.. He is a baby who would literally cry over a banana milk and you say he is a ruthless murderer? See y/n I can understand your situation. But maybe you misunderstood or saw someone else.

Hearing him your anger raised as your friend thinks your hallucinating. You just yelled at him.

Y/n: WTF JOON.. WHO DO YOU THINK I AM? A FREAKING LUNATIC? YOU THINK I'M MAKING THINGS UP? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDES HOW TRAUMATIZED IM RIGHT NOW? I'm not just telling things if  witnessing. I'm telling you that jk exposed himself to me and jin almost did that today. Moreover I heard jin and JK talking about killing them. I thought you'll understand me. Just understand it already bruh, I've no one else to go to, you, I and my parents are in danger (Started crying)....

Joon: Woah! Woah! Woah! Y/n just calm down.calm down. Im sorry dear. I was just so shocked. I mean it was so sudden....
So you're telling me that all those killings were done by those two?

Y/n: yes..

Joon: Whose murders did you see?

Y/n: A girl's and (tearing up) my childhood friend Hanseok's.

Fair In Love And War: Yandere BTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara