ep5: Who the hell is he?

??? POV

I've been on a huge spree for my baby girl, I can't stop thinking about her. Now that I want her so badly, I'm gonna leave clues on her. I want her to know how much I love her. She is smart enough to understand already why I have been killing these pieces of shit.

Mr. Jung was a piece of cake to get. He was a dirty womanizer. I could pretty use that to get to him.

But that bi*** Jihyun saw me going to Mr.Jung's house.. I let it slide but he was going to tell it to my baby. How will I let him do that.?

So guess what I did? I killed him...

Now you have no where to go baby girl, if I get rid of your clown crowd(her friends) you're only mine...

Maniacally laughing at his plans..

End of ??? POV

At school:

Y/n was in her own world while thinking of a concept for her project.

While so, her classmate Riya approached her.

Riya: Hey y/n.

Y/n: Hey Riya, what's up?

Riya: Are you free for a talk?

Y/n : hmm sure go on..

Riya: Umm.. So y/n, actually...

Y/n: what it with being shy? As if you're trying to propose me!?🧐🧐

Riya: Aish ani, its something else. You know I have a huge crush on your friend Jin, you guys always be together, he is a straight forward person.. He already has a lot of fangirls all over and he has been rejecting them constantly too. So I am just so afraid to approach him directly. So maybe you umm.. let him sit with and help me? I mean I really love him. Not like the other gold diggers out there.

Y/n's POV

Riya is a pretty nice girl. My friends have been protecting me for like three-four years now. They have a life too right. Its not like they can just spend their whole life around me itself. Maybe they should get someone in their lives for sure.

Y/n: Riya, I'll try about it. I dont like thirdwheeling. You could've talked to him, still since you're a nice person, I'll try to tell him about it.

Namjinkook came..

Jin: Hi Piggie, what's up?

Y/n: 🥺 If I am a pig I'll be on Guinness record for being the cutest pig, you monkey.

Nj: Omo, I'm going, you guys have started your bickering early itself..

Jin: Namjoon*ah, where are you going tho?

Nj: Hyung I and kookie have English now, so we're leaving. Have fun with this Piggie.

Y/n: Yah!! You too Brutus? Wae! All my friends are betrayers.

Jin: Jincha, you're whining for this. Pabo come let's sit.

While parting ways, you saw something slip out from Kookie's bag..

A notebook.. I called his name and saw the note and shocked a bit. It had "I love my baby girl" on the cover
(Like the below picture)