Ep4: who am I baby girl?

Jin called you to tell you about the news.

You told him what happened the previous day about the call.

Jin was shocked as well. He couldnt think of anyone else but jk.

Jin: y/n did jk know about our Mr.Jung, did he hear you talking to jihyun?

Y/n: I am not sure, but why are asking this?

Jin; Nothing, dont overthink, this is just a coincidence. Dont blame yourself and be cool ok?

Y/n : Right. Bye

You cut the call confused but that was when it hit you. When you were telling them about Mr. Jung you bumped into kookie, when you were on call with jihyun you bumped into kookie.

You felt a bit sus about it but still accusing someone of murder based on small assumptions is a huge bait so she didn't confirm it.

The day went gloomy. Jihyun was still a nice guy who was pretty polite and nice to everyone. Even though not close you missed him. Namjinkook also felt the same. But somehow you guys passed through the day comforting each other. He was indeed a good friend to namjin. Kook didn't seem that sad tho. Maybe because he was here just for 2 weeks and so was not close enough.
Time skip 1 month

Days went on and eventually you guys were back to form and got along greatly. You four had a lot of hangouts, spent a lot of night stays.

At your house

Jin; wow what is this beautiful thing

Y/n: Self obsessed monkey get off that, its my mirror

Jin: Oo so that was my handsome face

Jk: Hyung!! You are being over right now

Jin: Kookie I only speak the truth, see there is also something really beautiful about your eyes

Jk: *blushing* what hyung?

Jin: My reflection, hehe

Nam,kook,y/n: 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Jin: But jungkook*ah why would you blush at my comment tho? Are perhaps gay? Right, who wouldn't fall for this handsome face!?

Jk: Ah hyung, jincha!!!

All rolled laughing..
Jin makes everyone laugh,.

You were looking out the window thinking about something.. You were highly overwhelmed on how lucky you were to have these three friends to stand by you and lighten up your mood always and at the same time the murders kept on increasing. Whoever flirts with you, yells at you, bullies you would be found dead the next day. It had become so obvious that the killer has been doing those killings on your basis. But you couldn't stop it or even think of who could it be. Whichever route you took on finding clues it becomes a dead end. By now it's been 34 victims, the ruthless killer is nowhere to be found.

You've stopped talking to people, even ordering food on hotels is done by your friends. You're afraid on who he would kill next so didnt want to be the reason for someone's death, so you only talked to your three friends.

One more issue was that there was no news from your parents who went on a business trip,you contacted then but were told that they were busy.
You were having mixed emotions right now. You felt like having everything at the same time felt like you had nothing.
You came out of your deep thoughts when you heard a huge thud sound from the kitchen.
You panicked and was about to run and check but Jin stopped you.

Jin: yah! Where are you going?

Y/n: to the kitchen, did you not hear it? What if its a robber or killer?

Jin: Its not robber, its destructor, yup, see namjoon went down to grab some water, must have broken something there..

You laughed hard again and turns out it was namjoon.

Your eyes searched for jk but not found. Jin said he said he to run some errands.