Ep 10 who are you all?

Still y/n POV:

I could not believe my eyes when I saw JK was with Jin. Like Jin? I could see he was looking totally different unlike his usual joyful appearance, he was looking mad. But suddenly it hit me, that, maybe they're just having a friends meet out and that is why Jk is still acting. Because I know about Jinnie. So I just shrugged it off and about to leave to Mr.Jung's house, but stopped when I heard my name in their convo. I could not help but to earsdrop.

Jin: What the fk Kook? How can you be so careless?

Jk: H-yun-g I'm sorry, bu-t I'll manage it well t-his time.
(Stuttering)

Y/n thought: Why is Jungkook stuttering like he is afraid of him? Why does something seem off? Let's hear more.

Jin: Do you think I'll leave this just like that? First you killed that bitxh Hanseok without telling me and because of your carelessness you got caught by my baby y/n. Do you know what you're doing huh? Do you know how much I wanted to kill that idiot by my hands? But you? Wow! What a waste? I wanted to enjoy his blood just like I killed that stupid jihyun.

 Do you know what you're doing huh? Do you know how much I wanted to kill that idiot by my hands? But you? Wow! What a waste? I wanted to enjoy his blood just like I killed that stupid jihyun

Y/n thoughts: Hearing this I felt a heavy pain in my chest. WTF is happening here? How the hell! My Jinnie... I thought he was- huh! What will I do now? Why is this happening? how can this even happen? Why God? Why? Why all the people I trust are like this? That too, why my Jinnie. He was an innocent bean. No this js not true. Pls wake me from this dream.

I was in these thoughts when suddenly, my involuntary movement caused something near me to fall down idk what coz of darkness. But it made me shiver coz it made a slight noise. I panicked of getting caught and ran back instantly buy assured that non the duo flinched meaning they did not notice. I reached home. I plopped on the bed and cried out loud lying on my stomach. I still could not believe Jinnie could do something like that. How will I even face them? Jk and jin, this traitors, betrayers, bastards. How can they?

Time skip
Next morning
I woke up to the sound of phone ringing. I overslept after crying all night. I didn't feel like going today.
I snapped out of sleep in as soon as I saw the caller name. Twas Jungkook. I picked up the call instantly not wanting to test his anger.

Jk: Good morning babygirl. Sup? Why aren't you here yet?

Y/n: Jungkook Umm... I overslept.

Jk: What did I tell about addressing me?(stern)

Y/n: I'm sorry Koo-kie.

Jk: Woah! I love how I make you tremble baby. Btw, wtf are you doing there? Come soon.

Y/n: Kookie I am not feeling wel-(cut off)