Ep 3: Babygirl 😈

You were talking to yourself not minding the surrounding.

Y/n: Who would kill for me tho, I must be over thinking. I kinda feel bad for him, even though he harassed me, I'm not so cruel to be happy at someone's death.

You didn't know someone was hearing you from a hidden place with a huge smirk.

¿¿¿ POV:
???: Aww babygirl, how sweet of you. You're such an angel. But why would you shrug it off? I will kill for you babygirl. I will die for and I will kill for you. You're so pure for this cruel world baby. See how your even feeling bad for this bi**h. So cute, I can't wait to make you mine. I want you in my hand rn but I'll wait baby.

End of ??? POV

You were now quite relieved that one problem is now over as this teacher is far gone. As there you heard an announcement saying,

Principal : Dear students we apologize for inconvenience but we are forced by the situation. As we all know, I again say that, our Mr. Jung was murdered brutally and so on behalf of his sad demise today is declared a holiday and those who reached here can go back home. I also warn be all be careful from the killer's trap. Its the 13th murder.

Sighing at the announcement I see Namjin at a visible distance. They waved at me excitedly. I frowned.
Then it hit me. Omg its a holiday. I came out of my thoughts when Joon squeeled,

Nj: Y/n*ie its a holiday baby. It means our hanging out day. What say?

Jin: Are you dumb? Didn't you hear it? We gotta go straight home, that killer is even thrashing around killing people even in daylight.

Y/n: No problem guys, let's have a night stay at my house. Anyways my parents are out on a business trip so we'll have a great time, will that be OK?

Namjin: Yay!!! Y/n you're the best.

(Out of no where suddenly)

Jk: Y/n can I come too? I'm mean no one at my place too, so I'll probably be bored.

Namjin,y/n: sure kookie, after all were friends.

Nj: Jinnie, kookie but what about our clothes?

Jin: Also snacks and food and soju😎

Jk: What about this? I'll go home with y/n as its not safe for her alone, you guys grab your things and food. What say?

Even though three of you were suspicious about Jk, I mean he was till a new friend, hesitantly nodded and agreed to the plan. He grinned secretly got noticed by Jin. Yet he shrugged it off and you guys parted your ways.

With you and Jk:

As he made sure Namjin were out of vision he intertwined his hands with yours protectively.
You frowned and asked him,

Y/n: Wae?

Jk: *pouting* Y/n*ie I promised your besties to protect you right? If not those giant friends of yours will bury me. That's why I'm safeguard you in my hands.

You chuckled at his cute deed. But eventually got a bit uncomfortable.

With Namjin