Ep 8: Killer

Jungkook's POV:

Hell no!! My babygirl saw me while killing that irritating friend of hers. (Smirks) It's ok Jk, now it would be more interesting. How dare he talk to my babygirl? She should not talk to anyone else. Oops...(chuckle) she can't even if wants, coz I'll get rid of anyone who dares to talk to her.
( thinks these to himself while laughing like a maniac)

Jk POV end

On y/n's side:
She has been starving herself and crying non stoppedly for two days now. She is unable to digest the shock. She never once had faced this much betrayal in her life. She is disgusted of herself for having spent her days with a murderer. She is still unable to believe that her Kookie, a cutie, soft baby can do all those. She is completely traumatized. She eventually has realised that the police and reporters got wrong info that the killer chooses random victims. Jk is not a random killer, he is a well planned executer. He even had her parents under his control.

Y/n thoughts:

My God, what sin did I commit in this life to face this all. Why? Why my Kookie.? He is a bloody murderer and he can kill my parents in no time. How will I handle this situation. He warned me that he'll kill them, Jin and Joonie if I tell anyone about this and I know he is not playing around with that threat, he can do it. But why is he doing all this? How will I be normal after all these?

An: In these two days y/n did not go to school, she cried her heart out at home. Meanwhile Jin and RM were worried about her as she was not even responding their calls. But finally y/n gathered all her nerves to get ready to uni.

Time skip: At Uni

Jin: Yah, y/n*ah what happened to you? Do you know how scared we were for you? Why weren't you answering our calls? Are you okay?

Joon: Hyung give gap between your questions let her think an anwer. (To y/n) Y/n*ah are you okay?

Y/n: (coldly) Guys I'm okay, I had fever so I took pills and slept so I couldn't respond. Sorry.

Jin: And you'll apologize to your besties like this. Wow in two days you forgot friendship goals
(Sighs dramatically)

Jk: Ah hyung dont keep her unaided like this. She must be tired. She just came out of fever, right baby- umn y/n? (Eerie smile)

Y/n started shivering in fear after knowing Jk was there too. Before she could reply, jin interrupted.

Jin: you are right Kookie, come Y/n*ie let's go to our seats.
(Suspiciously stared at Jk but shrugged it off)

The first class went on but Y/n was not in her right mind. She was blank, she was numb. She could feel nothing or think of anything that time. It went on like that. The first class ended and then jin and joon had the same class but jk and y/n had to go on to another class.
Y/n didn't know that she had the same class as JK, she bid bye to the Kim's and came out walking in the varanda.. But suddenly she got pulled into an empty janitor room. She got pinned on her front to the wall with her hands twisted to her back.she couldn't process what was going on. She whimpered in pain when,.

Jk: (deep voice) Baby girl, are you trying to get me caught?

Y/n: Jung-

Jk: Kookie. Isn't it kookie for you baby? Huh? (Cutely)

Y/n: W-hat do you want Ko-okie?(stuttering in fear)