first kiss

neil- after a few mock-death scenes on the abandoned stage, neil asked if they could do romeo and juliet. when he started reciting romeo's parts, you quickly realized what scene he was doing, and nervously went along, he walked closer to you as he recited the lines, his eyes on you the whole time, and you could barely remember your own lines as he touched your face and leaned in for a kiss, which you hesitantly reciprocated. 

todd- you and todd had gone on a few more dates and he started to feel much more comfortable around you, gaining the confidence to hug you and hold your hand, sometimes even while in public. the both of you were in todds dorm one night while neil was rehearsing, todd reading to you when moved closer to him, eyeing his lips, he noticed this and began to stutter the words he was reading, and could no longer focus. you touched his face and searched for permission, and when he gave you a small nod, you kissed him gently. 

charlie- after being kicked out of the restaurant, you and charlie stumbled into the cold air, clinging to each other as you laughed. suddenly, his laughing faded, and in return so did yours. he quickly grabbed your waist and pulled you in for a passionate kiss while you held the back of his neck and kissed him back. 

knox- knox had been wanting to kiss you since the moment he laid eyes on you, but decided that was too forward, and waited until the third or fourth date, when he took you for a midnight walk. he leaned towards you a bit, his breath coming out like smoke from a dragons breath on the cold night, his jacket already slung around your shoulders, and asked if he could kiss you. you nodded and leaned in, and you shared your first kiss romantically under the full moon. 

pitts- pitts and yourself had made it a routine to take a walk by the lake every tuesday, and you looked forward to them so much. while on one of these walks, he picked up a rock and placed it in your hand. it was heart-shaped and you smiled at how proud he was at finding it. you stood on your tip-toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which make him blush so hard you couldn't help but giggle. later on, you found a leaf that was vaguely heart shaped and handed it to him, to which his response was to lean down and give you a kiss, this time fully on the lips, you smiled into it and wished he hadn't pulled away so soon. to this day he has that leaf on his windowsill. 

meeks- "I win, and I get a kiss." meeks slowly smiled as he set out the challenge he knew you couldn't refuse. 

"hm, deal." you smiled back at him, and purposely placed your king in the direct line of fire, sacrificing your queen and both bishops in the first few moves. meeks noticed this. 

"cheater." he laughed.

"would you rather I win?" you retorted. he just shook his head in response and took the checkmate at the first opportunity, then stood up to lean over the table and planted a solid, but short kiss, before leaning back and saying they should play again, for real this time.