wedding!

neil- todds brother is getting married, and he invited all of the dead poets, so of course you all came ready to party. neil was so nervous that he wasn't going to look good for his best friends brothers wedding, so he insisted you do his hair for him and help him get ready. you were really only there for the cake since you don't like weddings that much, but you had fun.

todd- jeffrey made todd his best man, which severely stressed that poor boy out. you spent most of the weeks ahead planning for him because he was too overwhelmed, but it all turned out great in the end, and todd even got drunk for the first time! 

charlie- charlies main objective of the night was to be the center of attention, so he made you do his makeup, and go dress shopping with him. you do have to admit, he looked fabulous. you don't think the bride was very happy, but charlie was and thats all you care about

knox- knox LOVES weddings. he loves getting gifts for the couple, he loves the decorations, the cake, complimenting everyone on the outfits. he spent the whole night chatting his way through all of todds relatives and bragging about you to everyone. 

pitts- pitts is awful at small talk, so he held your hand the entire time and made you talk whenever someone approached the two of you. the few times he did get into conversation, you were the only topic on his mind so that's all he'd talk about. it became the joke of the evening that you two would be the next couple getting married.

meeks- meeks surprisingly cried during the ceremony, but soon ruined the moment by discussing the reasons behind most wedding traditions as well as its tie to the patriarchy and links to deep rooted misogyny.  you liked the conversation, but it was clear not everyone was comfortable with it.