they fall asleep on *you*

neil- you and neil were up past curfew again studying and practicing lines with his head in your lap. you went to ask him a trig question when you got no response. thinking he didn't hear you, you asked again. no response. you looked down to see him fast asleep. you spent the rest of the night playing with his hair and studying on your own, making notes for him so he wasn't behind the next day. 

todd- you were reading the picture of dorian gray to todd in his room when his head fell against your shoulder. you stopped reading and looked at him, noticing he was asleep. you let him stay there and read for a few more minutes, before falling asleep yourself

charlie- charlie had been up for the past few nights planning some big surprise for you with the boys, but you didn't know this. so when tucked his head into your neck and started snoring while you were trying to tell him about your day, you got pretty pissed. you unwrapped his arms from around your waist and pushed his head onto the pillow and left to go talk to someone who wouldn't fall asleep listening to you. after his surprise though, you forgave him immediately. 

knox- knox has a pretty wacky sleep schedule, and by that i mean he has no real schedule at all. you were watching a video for mr keatings class when his head fell onto your shoulder. mr keating gave you a joking look and you just shrugged back. you took notes for him and woke him up at the end of class, poking fun at the drool he left on your shoulder. 

pitts- pittsie had been desperately trying to build a radio for you as a gift, but with schoolwork piling up, that meant he could only work on it at night. it took a long time and a lot of sleepless nights, but he eventually got it to you. you spent the rest of that evening listening to the radio and dancing with him, and soon you got tired so you both laid down for a bit. he fell asleep first, head tucked into your chest as you played with his hair. 

meeks- meeks doesn't like to admit when he is stressed or overworking himself, but its always obvious to you when he is. he had been especially cranky lately, so you made a plan with him to study in your room, but little did he know it was actually a ploy to get him to sleep for once. he showed up with an armful of work and immediately started trying to get you to do latin with him when you took him by the arm, put him in bed, and laid on top of him so he couldn't run back to homework. he complained a bit about being behind, but fell asleep fairly quick.