its raining!

neil- boy oh boy, you cannot keep neil out of the rain. he doesn't care if he gets sick (and he does everytime) or that he has absolutely ruined the floor of the entrance all the way to his dorm. he begggggs you to come out and dance in the rain with him and how can you refuse? 

todd- todd isn't scared of the rain necessarily, but he does not want to go outside at all when it is raining. he closes all the windows and grabs extra blankets and closes all the blinds and usually ends up falling asleep because he made it so cozy. 

charlie- charlie is not a consistent or predictable fellow whatsoever. one day he could be out in the rain laughing and splashing, and the other he can be angrily curled up and muttering about how much he hates the rain. either way, he will force you to do either with him. 

knox- knoxious likes to stay inside while it is raining, cuddled up reading or watching a movie, but as soon as the rain stops, its walk time. he loves the smell of fresh rain and is very much like a golden retriever. arm swinging while holding your hand on these walks is common and anything less than a smile is few and far between. 

pitts- moving worms from pavement to dirt moving worms from pavement to dirt moving worms from pavement to dirt moving worms from pavement to dirt moving worms from pavement to dirt moving worms from pavement to dirt moving worms from pavement to dirt moving worms from pavement to dirt moving worms from pavement to dirt moving worms from pavem-

meeks- meeks doesn't seem phased by any weather thrown at him. if he had a plan for that day, it is happening rain or shine. it is not uncommon to have miserable walks in the freezing rain to a cafe he planned to go to a week ago. he likes to explain everything happening as you walk though, and hearing him talk always makes things better.