their favourite book

neil- while on an outing together, the two of you stepped into an antique book store. neil found a 1924 copy of "shakespeares tales for children", and it instantly became his favourite book, not just because of shakespeare, but because it was something you could read to him. 

todd- todds favourite book seems to change every week, and it is always depending on what he's seen you reading. whenever he seems you show interest in anything, he has to get to know everything about the subject so you can talk about it together. 

charlie- charlie's favourite book is, and always will be (according to him) "the picture of dorian gray". he finds lord henry wotton hilarious in the most awful way. he loves to dramatically recite quotes from him just to make you angry because you despise lord henry and he thinks you look cute when you're angry. 

knox- knox adores "pride and prejudice". it is his favourite book, and he does not care if this gets him teased by the boys. he is a sucker for romance, and is there any better romance than elizabeth and darcy? 

pitts- though pittsie loves classic literature as much as the next dead poet, he really loves "they both die in the end". the two of you read it together, and even though the ending was in the title, you absolutely bawled your eyes out. 

meeks- although meeks always pretends math is a much more interesting subject, he's always secretly loved "if we were villains". he makes you read it to him when he's upset and always gets very upset at richard, no matter how many times he's read it. 

(a/n: so i have all of these books and lemme tell you, they are awesome and i totally recommend you read them. if you have read them, you are my friend now, no takebacks.)