thrifting !

neil- neil loves thrifting and effortlessly finds the most wonderful things. you could be there for hours looking for something that isn't godawfully ugly and he can just walk in and pick out seven different things with high-end brand names and call it a day, it is honestly infuriating but very helpful.

todd- todd doesn't go to thrift stores for clothes, but instead spends so much time looking at all the art and paintings and frames and things, usually sending himself into a spiral and then insisting he must buy all of it because "someone spent so much time on this" and he must be the one to appreciate it again. 

charlie- charlie doesnt really like thrifting all that much, only because he knows his family is insanely rich and he can afford whatever he wants and doesn't like to take the nicer stuff away from those who need it, but he still loves going to more high-end consignment and spoiling you:)

knox- knox only likes to go to try on the wedding dresses and try to get you to buy the lingerie. no matter how many times you tell him you would NEVER buy thrift store lingerie, he still tries. 

pitts- you like to take sweet pittsie and give him makeovers and buy outfits for him. he has never really been good at shopping and picking clothes for himself so he likes it when you style him instead. those long limbs also make a great human clothing rack!

meeks- you and meeks go to the thrift store to find records and books, usually the most outlandish or funny ones you can find. you once found a record called "sexy nighttime country". and yes, of course you bought it.