Scene 4 - I Hate it!

We view the exterior of Titanica supplied by the familiar stock footage. Changing to the interior of the throne room with a disgruntled Titan, a number of Aquaphibians stand as guards with armed energy weapons. X20 is at the feet of the Titanica ruler.

Titan:

The accursed Terraneans have been hunting and slaughtering animals on the seas for hundreds of years. They have been systematically killing and eating fish worldwide.

X20:

I must admit your majesty, the thought of the land peoples consuming we life forms under the ocean in the various formats that they do is a rather uncomfortable thought.

Titan:

I hate it, X20! I despise everything the accursed Terraneans have done to my seas. Why do they have to eat from what lies in our undersea world? This new Rosecarrock rig you have come to inform your majesty, what have you been able to understand of it?

X20:

Well, I know that they use revolutionary methods to, if you pardon the expressions, but to capture, kill, skim, and produce their meat. I do not know the precise details, but I would not dare to think of the horrid production.

Titan:

We must put a stop to this! We shall destroy this base, and for the crimes the entire Terrenean people have done to my waters, we shall wipe them out! Now it is our turn to take over. We shall eat the land peoples and fillet and stuff their organs for our consumption! But first, we must understand more about Rosecarrock. Launch a scout to investigate.

A Terror Fish has pushed off its launch podium in Titanica with the familiar stock footage. Two Aquaphibians helm the underwater craft. It speeds away to head towards Rosecarrock base...

DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM...