Scene 27 - Back Together

X20 hurries down the dark corridors, running and panting heavily.

X20:

Ugh! Heh! Ugh! I must get away! I've gotta get help! I have no ship! Wait a minute...

He stops in his tracks.

Captain Scarlet's aircraft! He will take me back to Titanica!

X20 giggles and then hides in a nearby door. Captain Scarlet is coming down. Titan's agent can hear everything. In Captain Scarlet's conversation, we alternate from him, Captain Blue and Scott in Thunderbird 1, and Troy and his friends in Stingray.

Captain Scarlet:

Captain Blue? I've dealt with Captain Black. He was behind the operation here at Rosecarrock.

Captain Blue:

S.I.G. Captain. Are you alright?

Captain Scarlet:

I'm alright. And I will explain everything later. But there are still some Mysteron agents here. I'm going to deal with them.

Scott:

We'll be arriving at the rig in five minutes, Captain.

Captain Scarlet:

Scott? Is that you?

Scott:

Sure is. International Rescue has been called in to help with the crisis. Other members of my organization are clearing up the mess now.

Troy:

And we will be arriving at almost the same time Thunderbird 1 arrives. The World Aquanaut Security Patrol have a few questions that we need to solve too you know.

Captain Scarlet:

S.I.G. Troy. I think you'll find a rather dangerous underwater spy in this complex. I'm tracking him down now.

X20 becomes nervous.

Captain Blue:

Paul, what happened to Captain Black? SNIFFLE!

Captain Scarlet:

He's dead, Adam. I've made sure of it. A blast of the Mysteron gun and a bit of high voltage electricity finished him off. I'm certain of it this time.

Captain Blue:

Good work! Look, Paul, we've been able to find a way to deal with the slime. Viruses!

Captain Scarlet:

A simple virus?

Captain Blue:

Yeah. Remember how I was saying I felt I had a sore throat. I sneezed, and the slime all dried up. And killed the Aquaphibians, but I'll tell you about them later.

Captain Scarlet:

You have caught the Commander's cold!

Phones:

I think I have too, Captain.

Scott:

Great. Now I would have had it. As will everyone at base when I return home. Brains would say that it's not the virus itself that causes the illness, but your body flushing it out by producing the antitoxins.

Troy:

Scientists around the world are using bacteria they store in labs to release it and reduce the slime now.

Captain Scarlet:

That's great news!

Captain Scarlet has left. X20 is on his own. He carefully sneaks out from the door.

X20:

Now, if Stingray is arriving, I will have a chance of finishing off Tempest and that treacherous backstabber Marina. If only I can get to the remaining Mysteron agents and help me kill them.

He giggles again and heads off.

DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM...