Scene 26 - Captain Scarlet Vs Captain Black

DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM...

Captain Scarlet is still trapped in the cell with the spikes closing in on him. They pierce through his uniform and are about to stab into his body at any moment! The ground suddenly opens before him, and he topples down to another urban setting. He gets up, tired of the repetitive games he has to play. Captain Scarlet fails to notice toppling above his head are stacks of large, heavy wooden crates about to land and crush him!

X20:

Heads up!

CRASH! TOPPLE! CRASH! BANG!

This one is my favourite!

He then begins an evil little sniggle. Captain Scarlet, covered with bruises and bleeding cuts, uses all his strength to push over the crates. Now, the setting had changed again. It was an empty war zone. The setting was like No Man's Land in WW1. He looks at the area before his eyes.

Captain Scarlet:

This is like a fantasy zone. Anything can happen in these places, as I have experienced.

The ground starts rumbling. It worsens. Captain Scarlet turns around and sees that a tank revs up and begins charging towards him! The loud noise and rumbling cause the Captain to lose his balance. BOOM! KABOOM! The machine fires out ammunition, deafening his eardrums. 

Captain Black can be seen riding the military vehicle as it charges up towards him

Captain Black can be seen riding the military vehicle as it charges up towards him. Captain Scarlet and the machine is sucked up by the tracks of the machine. The setting changes once more. It's as though now like Captain Scarlet has been taken inside to the tank and is in like a room filled with pumps, pipes, and tanks of chemicals and gases. The sinister Mysteron rings slide over the pumps and burst open a hole in one of them! Captain Scarlet begins choking on air before a spark ignites. BANG! KABOOM! KAPOW! BOOM! POW! KABANG! A fury of fire starts to burn! Captain Scarlet is quickly burnt up in the flames. We see this in the monitors of Captain Black and X20.

 We see this in the monitors of Captain Black and X20

X20:

I think it is time for a change of technique.

The monitor shows a dark alleyway, identical to that seen in the opening titles of Captain Scarlet. It was the Captain himself in the alleyway, carrying his weapon. The haunting, screeching music begins, and Captain Scarlet makes his way down the path. His footsteps can be heard loudly in the eeriness. Chills and haunting vibes fill the air. A milk bottle suddenly smashes, and Captain Scarlet turns to see a figure hiding in the shadows. A cat makes a horrid scream. A light shines on the figure, followed by another. It was an exact replica of Captain Scarlet. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG RICOCHET! The replica of Scarlet raises his arm and shoots the real Captain Scarlet dead. It is replayed by Captain Black. X20 laughs. A cat makes a horrid scream. A light shines on the figure, followed by another. It was an exact replica of Captain Scarlet. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG RICOCHET! A horrid cat screams. BANG! RICOCHET!

Captain Black:

I COULD DO THIS ALL DAY!

This is played on a loop over and over again for Captain Black and X20's horrid enjoyment. Captain Scarlet knows it's being done to torture him. The footage is replayed again. After the lights brighten up, Captain Scarlet tries to break the pattern by jumping down as the replica fires a shot at him. The real Captain fires back at the replica, and suddenly it smashes up into fragments like glass. CRASH! Behind the replica was a passage that led into Captain Black and X20's hideout. Taking his gun, the Captain enters with the utmost caution. When he arrives inside, X20 is facing him, giving the Captain a rather grim smile. A hand suddenly takes the Captain's gun and pulls him into the open. Captain Black! The pair begin a fight to the death! They wrestle, punch, kick, throw, and beat each other.

GARGH! BLAST YOU, SCARLET!

Captain Scarlet:

I'll get you, Black!

Captains Scarlet and Black keep fighting. Scarlet has him pinned to the ground, but Black takes both his and Scarlet's guns and fires bullets into him. He keeps shooting at him. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! Eventually, with so many pieces of metal in him, Captain Scarlet falls to the ground, losing lots of blood. Captain Black throws the guns away.

Captain Black:

YOU JUST CAN'T DIE, SCARLET! BUT THIS WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, ONCE AND FOR ALL!

He takes out a Mysteron gun and aims it at Captain Scarlet. Scarlet knows exactly what is about to happen next.

YOU HAVE TROUBLED US, FOR THE LAST TIME! GOODBYE, CAPTAIN SCARLET!

Captain Black fires the Mysteron gun on Captain Scarlet! DDDZZZOOOMMMMMM! Captain Scarlet was still alive! Captain Black shoots again. DDDZZZZOOMMMM! Again, he was still alive.

IMPOSSIBLE!

X20 quickly makes a dash to save his neck.

X20:

I gotta get out of here!

Captain Scarlet races to grab the two guns, Captain Black tries to snatch them off. However, Scarlet has them and aims them directly at Black!

Captain Black:

SCARLET! YOU WOULDN'T! NO!

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! Captain Black falls to the ground, bleeding severely. BAM! BAM! BAM! Captain Scarlet takes both guns into his safety and then grabs the Mysteron gun.

Captain Scarlet:

I should have finished you off a long time ago, Black!

Captain Black:

NO! SCARLET! PLEASE!

DDDZZZOOMMM!! Black was dead – finally. Captain Scarlet was relieved. He drops the weapon and keeps the guns with him, panting.

Captain Scarlet:

Now, just to make sure.

He drags Captain Black's corpse to the control monitor and then starts shooting at the panels. BAM! BAM! POW! BOOM! DDDDZZZZ! Smoke rises. The controls were now frying with high voltage electricity. Captain Scarlet throws Black's body into it. DDDDZZZZZ! POW! KAPOW! Captain Black's body is left to fry with smoke. He seemed pretty dead for sure at this stage. Captain Scarlet then remembered something vital.

Huh! The Mysteron agent! That underwater man!

He then quickly leaves. We then see Black's dead corpse lying on the ground for some time...

DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM...