Scene 29 - A Great Job

We see the Spectrum Helicopter on the helipad for the base. The craft then takes off into the air, spinning around, and returning back to Cloudbase. Stingray descends down into the water to return to Marineville. Thunderbird 1 then takes off and blasts off away to return to Tracy Island. In the Spectrum Helicopter travelling to the left of the screen, we see the Spectrum Captains, the Lieutenant, and the dead Captain Scarlet inside. Scarlet is on a trolley, with his injuries still present. Captain Ochre keeps flying the craft. Lieutenant Green's epaulettes flash white. Colonel White is heard on the radio.

Lieutenant Green:

Colonel, we are returning to Cloudbase with Captain Scarlet.

Colonel White:

S.I.G. The fungus is rapidly disintegrating and seems that the Mysterons' plans have been foiled.

Captain Ochre:

We still have International Rescue and the World Aquanaut Security Patrol to thank.

Captain Grey:

And the Mysteron complex?

Colonel White:

The Angels are carrying out the orders from the World President to have the rig obliterated.

Captain Blue:

Look, here they come now!

We see the Angels flying together. Destiny, Rhapsody, and Symphony's crafts pivot and begin the attack.

Destiny:

All Angels, commence attack on Rosecarrock. Total destruction essential. Repeat, total destruction.

Rhapsody/Symphony:

S.I.G.

The Angels begin firing. POW! POW! BAM! BAM! POW! BAM! BANG! BOOM! KAPOW! KABANG! The Angels then rise back into the air, spin around, and go in again for a second round of attack. POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! KABANG! KABOOM! KAROAR! KAROAR! KAROAR! SPLASH! The fiery rig burns as it bubbles and sinks into the sea. BOOM! SPLASH! KAROAR! The complex is left to burn itself up. The Angels then race up into the air.

Destiny:

Well done, mon amis.

Rhapsody:

Pity. It was a waste of a good company who served good fish.

Symphony:

Yeah, I know what you mean. But I'd rather the rig is done for than see any more toxic fish floating on the sea.

The Angels catch up with the Spectrum Helicopter. We cut inside to see Captain Scarlet.

Captain Grey:

He had a pretty bad time in there, Adam.

Captain Blue:

Sure did. SNIFFLE! He did a great job today. I've asked Colonel White for Dr. Fawn to prepare the sick bay. He went through quite a harrowing experience in there. From what it sounds like, the Mysteron complex on the moon was scarcely dangerous than what Paul went over.

DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM...