The pilot

Alaric opened the door to the secret room in his office

Alaric opened the door to the secret room in his office.. to appear in front of his gang the body of Hope, sleeping peacefully, refusing to wake up.. Lizzie raised her voice, saying in amazement, "she should have woken up now, shouldn't she?"

Alaric nodded sadly "She refuses to wake up.. She doesn't want to come back."

MG frowned "Why?"

"She think Landon is dead" Alaric replied softly.

Josie looked at her sadly and said curiously "I wonder what she's thinking in her sleep."

And inside the sleeping beauty's mind, Hope was refusing to open her eyes, refusing to return to the real world, what was left for her there any way? Nothing and no one.. her lover was killed with a golden arrow.. her father sacrificed himself for her.. in order to live this hateful life.. and her mother met the same fate as her father.. her life was more important to them than theirs.. her uncle Elijah couldn't live in this The world without his brother and his lover and sacrificed himself as well.. Her stepfather, Jackson, was killed when she was still young and she did not meet him.. Her godmother Camille was also killed when she was a child.. The despicable Lucien wanted to take revenge on her father, so he bite his girlfriend.. The bite was fatal and there was no cure for it.. It wasn't fair that she didn't know her.. The living rest of her family was busy with their life and forgot her existence.. Who would she return to then? No.. She doesn't want to return.. She doesn't want to return to this painful reality.. 

She opened her eyes reluctantly, thinking that she had returned against her will.. to find herself in a strange room with a different design from the Salvatore rooms.. A white room with a square white bed surrounded by white curtains.. In front of it are two semi-circular wooden chairs..

 On one of them sits a woman with long brown hair braiding it in a braid that touches the ground

 On one of them sits a woman with long brown hair braiding it in a braid that touches the ground.. On her bare shoulder a strange tattoo in its simplicity .. Half a circle emerges from it Several slanted lines.. she concluded that they represented the sun.. as it was embracing a crescent and between them a star and the moon surrounded by four stars