She had gone forever

I didn't accept the idea of your death.. I would have to live a long time, perhaps a hundred years, in order to tell your name or a story about you without bursting into tears.. I was never able to speak about you without tears, because I wouldn't say a single sentence without crying, and I might cry before I could start

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Hope was in her room talking with her boyfriend when a girl in her early teens opened the door.. Blue eyes, white skin, dark blond hair, and a bright smile similar to Hope's. She asked quietly "Hope, are you free?"

Hope motioned for her to come in, then whispered into the phone "Honey, I will talk to you later"

Then he turned to the girl after she hung up the phone, asking anxiously as she saw her spinning in circles around herself "Ashi, what happened?"

"Daddy's not here yet" Ashley replied in a worried tone.

Hope replied, trying to reassure her sister, even though anxiety began to creep into her heart.. This isn't his habit at all.. He was never late for any of them, especially on this day "Maybe he was stuck in some work"

Ashley shook her head in rejection of Hope's attempt.. She said with fear "No, he doesn't arrange work on this day.. He is always here early.. He is the one who wakes me up from sleep, Hope.. Daddy is never late on this day.. There must be something bad happened to him"

She put her hand on her sister's shoulders, squeezing them gently to calm her anxiety, suggesting tenderly "How about we go check on him?"

Ashley nodded several times as she ran out of the room "I'll be ready in less than five minutes"

Hope smiled tenderly for her younger sister... A big piece of her heart... Her other half whom she can't do without... And off the screen Hope smiled with a wide smile as she saw the sweet relation between her and her younger sister... Her heart longed for her to have a brother or sister in her real world. .. She said with admiration "Oh, this conversation completely melted my heart"

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Ashley hurriedly put on her clothes, just green shorts reached mid-thigh, topped with a half-sleeved blouse of the same color.