Death of beloved ones

After telling Camille the truth about Mikael and how he treats him, he didn't feel he is weak as he thought.. She didn't see him weak as he had feared, but quite the opposite is what happened.. It brought them closer to each other.. With the passage of years, she became more than just his best friend.. She became his focal point and source of his strength.. She was the shoulder on which he wept Mikael's injustice.. The chest in which he found his comfort and safety far from the misery of the house.. To whom he complained about the injustice of his days.. She was the one who he showed his weakness and tears in front of without feeling any shame.. She was the first to see his drawings .. In fact, he always drew her face at the beginning of any new sketch.. It was her whom he ran towards to tell her of any achievement he had achieved.. She was and always will be the first to share his joys and sorrows.. She became closer to him than himself.. His life without her existence, is worthless and unworthy of living.. She has become a part of himself, and without her, her cannot survive.

He found her lying on her stomach under their tree, she seemed completely lost in what she was doing.. In front of her is a sketchbook, on her right is a box of colors, and on her left is a plate of cookies she seems to have stolen from the house.. At the mention of theft, he smiled faintly as he looked at what he was holding in his hands

He was carrying a bowl containing pieces of strawberries covered with chocolate.. Freya prepared them in the morning at Kol's request.. Freya, being the older sister devoid of any selfish atom, obeyed his desire, postponing her study project.. She searched for the fastest thing she could make in a few minutes with the ingredients available in The kitchen.. She took out melted black and white chocolate, sent Elijah to the store to buy her an extra amount of strawberries, as the one in the fridge wouldn't be enough.. Elijah kindly asked her permission to take a bowl of some pieces for his sweetheart, and she gave him permission.. Klaus followed his step, asking for some pieces for Camille as well.

After Elijah returned with what Freya asked for.. And after Freya prepared two bowls of melted chocolate.. Elijah was standing in front of the kitchen sink making sure of the quality of the strawberries and removing its green neck and then washing it well.. Freya involved the two kids who suffer from frustration and depression since another younger member joined them.. A little boy he was carrying in his arms now as he sits on the kitchen table watching the fun spread throughout the kitchen... Kol and Rebekah laughed as they dipped the strawberries in chocolate as Freya had taught them... Elijah finished his mission and then sat next to him watching in fascination the moment they steal when Mikael leaves home.. Klaus smiled, deciding to draw this moment later and dedicate it to Freya.. Oh how much he loves her and how much she protects him and his siblings from Mikael's oppression.. The best big sister in all this world.

Hope looked at Reya with teary eyes and a quivering smile after seeing that vivid memory her father's mind had conjured u. "That was so sweet"

"Yeah, a simple family moment" Reya replied with a sympathetic smile.

Hope replied with a distant, sad smile "This is the first time I witness a gathering of them without an enemy chasing one of them.. Or searching for a way to protect me from deranged magicians.. Or bidding farewell to one of them"

Reya replied jokingly to calm her mood "Your family is extraordinary, Hope.. Their meeting will certainly be for an extraordinary reason"

Without hesitation, Hope replied "Of course, for an extraordinary reason.. I am the reason, Reya.. They always called my father the abominable monster.. But I'm just the mistake in that family.. I'm the real abomination who doesn't fit into any faction"