Her or her?

In the reception hall of one of the big hotels in New Orleans, Kol and Rebekah sat on one of the side seats.. They saw Klaus standing with his girlfriend, whose number!! They no longer know among his girlfriends.. Their brother Nik gets and separates with new girl nearly every two months.. Rebekah whispered to her brother "Did you think Nik would invite her to the wedding?"

Kol frowned, replying with disgust "No, I was sure he wouldn't.. I don't know what prompted him to invite her"

 Rebekah looked at the beauty possessively glued to her brother's arm.. To say abhorrently "I don't like this girl"

"I don't like any of his girls" Kol said lightly.

"Put your nose out of his affairs."

Kol turned to his right to where Elijah was sitting next to Gia, his girlfriend since they were at school together.. His first love and still going on.. Unlike Klaus, Elijah has till now proven to be a one-woman man.. Kol asked faintly "Elijah, why did Nik invite that sticky clingy girl?"

Elijah shrugged his shoulder, not knowing, firmly Command "I don't know.. And don't disturb him, he is finally free after years of suffering"

Elijah turned around to continue his whispered conversation with Gia about their plans for what they would do during their stay in this hotel.. While Kol was reflecting on what his older brother said.. Yes, finally, after years of suffering, Klaus was freed from Mikael's persecution without warning.. Mikael was sentenced to prison for many years, and none of them thinks he will ever get out again.. He hit a young man with his car while drunk, which led to his death and sent Mikael to prison.. Klaus was left breathing a sigh of relief and living his life without fear.. Rebekah poked him to get his attention, exclaiming gleefully "Camille came!"

He looked where she was looking to find his brother had abandoned the sticky to hug Camille and talk to her happily.. He smiled gleefully, beside, Camille is a member of the family and with her presence the family is complete.. She and Klaus are his and Rebekah's favorite pastime.. Seeing both of them deny their feelings for the other and treat them as best friends is very enjoyable.. He frowned as he saw an unfamiliar young man placing his hand around Camille's shoulder.. talking to her softly under Klaus's heated eyes.. Rebekah whispered next to his ear, "This is Jordan, Cami's friend.. Why does he talk to her so intimately?"

Kol acknowledged "So Nik brought her because Cami brought her boyfriend"

Rebekah groaned in annoyance "His jealousy"

Kol poked his brother, genuinely puzzled "Who do you think will bow to his feelings first, Nik or Cami?"

"Our stupid brother" replied Elijah with conviction.

They raised their heads to Camille's radiant greeting.. She was able to bravely overcome the ordeal of losing her brother and rise from her grief again as a phoenix rises from the flames.. Although a tinge of sadness stuck to her eyes, she boldly continued her life.. Then Kol groaned with resentment, muttering "What does Freya like in this thing?"

Before Elijah reprimanded him, Camille whispered reproachfully "Silence, Kol.. It's her choice and these days are special for her.. Don't spoil them with your constant complaining"

Yes, her special days, they are here for Freya's wedding to that Kevin.. Klaus stood next to her, leaning his elbow on her shoulder, complaining in the same tone as Kol "But Kol is right, this thing isn't suitable for her"