We start from the end

Author's note: I'm really bad at describing clothes and differentiating between colors.. so I supplied the chapter with the pictures I used.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Klaus woke up from his quiet sleep.. to smile as he saw the beautiful face of his beloved wife.. He removed her golden locks of hair from her face.. to smile with pure love as he leaned in to kiss her cheek tenderly.. Then he got up to do his morning routine before he went to work.. and prepared breakfast for his wife who She became very lazy these days.. As soon as he finished his breakfast and got dressed.. He went to her and sat next to her on the bed.. He gently stroked her swollen stomach, saying lovingly "Hey baby, did you miss your daddy?"

And the answer was a kick from his unborn child.. He smiled as the drowsy sweetheart's voice grumbled "Please stop, she kicks me every time you talk to her"

He laughed out loud and said with joy "She loves her father, his beloved that he missed"

Cami turned on her back to face him.. She raised her hand and caressed his cheek, saying softly "I love you so much"

He leaned in to kiss her lips a quick one, saying with his hand still touching her stomach "I have prepared a simple breakfast for you... be sure to devour it all"

She raised on her eyebrow and said sarcastically "As long as you said be sure.. SO it's a breakfast to feed a baby elephant"

"Not an elephant but a little duck" he hums lightly.

"Klaus" she laughed, hitting his shoulder in complain

He laughed as he leaned forward, kissing her forehead, saying in passion "I'm kidding baby.. Take care of yourself and our baby.. I have to go to work now"

He stood ready to go to work.. she held his hand, stopping him and said while kissing the soles of his palm "Take care of yourself for me..and call me as soon as you arrive"

He smiled a real one that brightened his face and said as he leaned in to kiss her lips a long passionate kiss "I will.. I love you, honey"

Then he kissed her belly saying adorably "Take care of your mother, little one"

Cami's eyes stuck to him until he came out of the room's door.. to smile tiredly as she pulled his scent-stained pillow.. to hug it while burying her nose in it, inhaling deeply the smell until she fell back to sleep again.