She had come back

While Klaus was exchanging conversations with Caroline about the upcoming show in his office, his eyes drifted to the picture placed next to the picture of his daughter... His dear friend and the lost love of his life... how did he lose her?!! He raised a finger and moved it gently over her dear features.. The picture highlighted her features greatly.. Her gorgeous skin, her shining eyes, her shiny golden hair and the astonished expression on her face.. It was when she saw Hope crawling towards her for the first time.. He has a video of that moment, but this picture was cut from it when he was watching the video later.. How she looks so beautiful and pure at this moment.

How many months has it been since she had left? Since he last saw her? Almost a year and two months have passed

How many months has it been since she had left? Since he last saw her? Almost a year and two months have passed.. How does longing bothered him? He missed her, her smell, and her voice.. He had never gone through such a period without seeing her and talking to her.. He doesn't even know how he survived this long without her.. He cut off all his old bad habits and his goal in life became to be a good father and successful at work and get her back in his life again.. The girls in his life no longer existed except once, three months ago.. His excuse is, he was very drunk.

Three months ago, he received a message from her on the phone informing him that Kieran had died of a heart attack in his hometown, where he was visiting his family.. This news shook and shocked him.. It increased his anxiety for her, as she had become alone without her close family.. Alone, heartbroken by his hands.. At the end of the message, he found the date and location of the funeral.. He immediately took the first plane there with a heart full of hope to see her.. But to his disappointment, he arrived there too late.. The funeral had ended and she had left.

When he returned to his homeland again, he was very devastated.. So after seeing his daughter, he went to one of the bars on the outskirts of the city, deciding to drink without stopping .. There he found the girl who worked with him... Caroline... very beautiful and with a lively spirit... perhaps if it were not for his heart full of love for Camille, he would have fallen in love with her immediately.. She approached him and talked to him.. He welcomed this, even though he hadn't stopped drinking.. He didn't know what happened after that, except he was in his bed in his studio in the morning, naked, and next to him was Caroline, also without clothes.. He closed his eyes in despair.. He had promised Camille his loyalty, and here he was, after all that time, breaking that promise.. After that night, he had decided to avoid her completely except within the confines of work.. But he was surprised she was the one avoiding him and staying out of his way, and this comforted him greatly.. The girl, at the beginning of her work, admired him very much.

He raised his head to Eliana, who opened the door and said faintly "Sir, there is a lady who wants to meet you"

He sighed in annoyance and responded indignantly "Didn't I tell you not to tell me such things? Tell her to leave, I don't have time for such rubbish"