She had gone

Stefan was sitting at one of the tables in one of the cafes next to the company.. His mind couldn't comprehend the turmoil of the past hours.. He had met Klaus' wife.. Camille Mikaelson.. As Klaus introduced her.. And the friend and love of Klaus's life as Marcel introduced her.. He saw her influence on Klaus with his eyes.. At one point Klaus was angry as hell, and at the moment she put her hand on his shoulder, he calmed down immediately.. And when she left, her influence still surrounded Klaus.. He annoyed Davina as he always does.. He never understood the secret of that hostility between Davina and Klaus.. Then the terrified Klaus ran out of the company.. Curiously, he looked out the window to be terrified by the sight he saw.. The young woman who was alive moments ago was lying on the ground bleeding.. Klaus, who was elated moments ago, was sitting next to her crying.. At a defining moment he found himself asking Caroline Forbes to have a cup of coffee with him.

Caroline Forbes, who was sitting in front of him, was completely confused, unable to comprehend what happened.. How life turned around and turned upside down in a second.. She was saddened by what happened to Klaus's wife.. In fact, Camille Mikaelson isn't friend with anyone who works under Klaus other than Davina Claire.. And whoever blames her and most of the women who work with Klaus have slept with him, even her.. She was surprised by Stefan Salvatore standing in front of her, saying he wanted to talk to her while drinking a cup of coffee.. And she agreed without thinking and without hesitation.. She admired him and was attracted to him since she saw him.. even her attraction to him is stronger than her attraction to Klaus Mikaelson.. And she is the one who once thought he was her chance for happiness, but later it became clear to her that another one captured his heart much before her.. the waiter put the drinks between them to look at Stefan , who said "I want To tell you a story.. Will your chest accommodate me?"

"Of course, Steve" She responded spontaneously.

He smiled involuntarily as he heard her sweet diminutive of his name, soft and spoiled coming out from between the folds of her mouth.. He started talking about what happened in the recent past.. He wanted to get that pus out of his chest and share it with another and she seemed ready to bear this burden with him "After graduation, I worked In a large company in my city.. I was still a young designer under training.. That when I met Elena Gilbert .. She was a young model whose beauty was unparalleled.. I felt an instant and incomparable attraction towards her.. And I think she did too.. we exchanged looks and smiles and then started talking to each other and we didn't even know when we started dating each other.. I felt it was very normal.. It was destined to happen.. We were very happy together, then we decided to take a step in our relation and meet our families and we did.. we arranged a meeting with her family, I met her brother and aunt.. Then she met my mom and brother and it was great then.. "

Caroline was listening to him neatly, watching his expressions carefully.. This man in front of her loved that woman named Elena sincerely.. so what happened? She urged softly "Then what?" 

He smiled sadly, adding in a weak tone "She started avoiding talking to me and evading me.. I felt her apathy towards me.. I didn't want to believe she had stopped loving me.. I used to justify all this by being busy with work until one day she came to tell me.. Have you heard of the common saying?'"

With anticipation and a heavy feeling settled in her soul, she asked "What saying?!"

The sadness in his eyes increased, as the wound in his chest was still deep and painful.. Only grains of salt scattered over it and the pain raged again as if it happened yesterday.. He took a deep breath and continued sadly "If you loved two people at the same time, choose the second.. You wouldn't love the second if you loved the first"