Prince & Servant

Hope woke up from a deep sleep, feeling very relaxed.. She looked at Reya, who was sitting in her chair as it was the first time she woke up here.. but the difference was that the wall, which was one giant screen on which she watched her father's life, was now divided into dozens of small screens that changed continuously, with a wave from Raya.. Who said without looking at her "Good morning, Hope"

Hope returned her greeting, asking in a hoarse voice from sleep as she stretched lazily "When did you come back, Reya?"

Reya replied smoothly as she continued waving "Several hours ago, but you were deep in sleep"

Hope frowned as she kept watching the screen move "What are you doing?"

Reya answered with a smile "I check the balance in the different universes to make sure that everything is fine"

Hope asked, laughing, as she still found it difficult to believe that such a place existed.. Maybe it was all her imagination, but she didn't mind.. This gave her solace for every pain she went through "Is there something wrong in any universe?"

Reya waved her hand and the wall turned into one giant screen again... On it appeared her friends, trying to wake her up in all the ways they know and searching for ways they don't know "Sort of... Yours... You're here when you should be there... this is a glitch, will be repaired soon"

Hope's stomach twisted painfully as she watched her friends worry about her.. She heard Reya added "They really love you"

Hope answered truthfully "I lived with them longer than I lived with my real family... Of course, there is a kind of love that binds us, even if we deny it"

Reya turned to her for the first time since the beginning of the conversation to give her a gentle smile.. Hope asked cheerfully "How was your meeting with your sister?"

Reya moved her hand in a gesture indicating indifference, saying sarcastically "There was a lot of fun"

Hope laughed brightly, answering simply "From what I know about the siblings' relationship, I can guess there was a fight"

Reya pursed her lips in dissatisfaction and said angrily "She interferes in matters that doesn't matter to her neither she would understand them"

Hope asked with a frown "This fight wasn't about me, was it?"

Reya didn't answer this question, but rather said softly "You look nice in this pajamas"

Hope looked at the pajamas she had chosen from among Reya's clothes. .It was a white cotton pajama decorated with small red hearts all over the pajamas.

It was a white cotton pajama decorated with small red hearts all over the pajamas