The moment of truth

I don't like the idea of ​​short chapters but in the current months I don't have any other options.. I think a short update is better than never.. I know it's too short but It's the only scene I wrote

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Klaus went to Cami's house.. climbed the short fence and headed to the tree near her room.. he jumped on it and climbed it skillfully to reach her balcony.. Then he jumped inside it while lightly knocking on the glass.. Cami frowned and go to the balcony whispered with surprise "Klaus"

He signaled her to open the door.. Camille hurried to open it, asking "Klaus, what are you doing here?"

He walked into her room and said with a small whisper "I came to talk to you"

She gave him a beautiful smile and he looks around scrutinizing her room.. He took the picture that was placed on the bedside table.. Smiling happily he said softly "Do you still have it?"

She looked at the picture in his hands.. Is he joking? Of course she will keep it for the end of her life.. It was the gift of the beginning of their friendship.

She spontaneously replied "Are you kidding me? Of course I'll keep it"

He sat on the bed and motioned for her to sit opposite to him.. She sat as he asked her.. Taking her hand in his hands, he said with a warm sigh "Today you asked me a question and I couldn't sleep without answering it.. Will you give me a little of your time?"

She squeezed his hand, softly asking "I asked you several questions, which of them would you like to answer?"

He answered her frankly "All of them.. You asked me to be an open book before you.. And I came to you ready to be this open book.. After this talk with you, I promise we will never have secrets between us again"

She looked at him for a long time before shaking her head, saying "You know I am like an open book before you.. There are no secrets to hide from you"

He left her hand to leaned his body to the back of the bed.. He leaned his back on the pillow of the bed and said openly "When you asked me if I trusted you or not.. I thought you were gone crazy, Cami.. After that friendship between us you asked me this question? You should know I trust you as I trust myself and maybe a little more"

She smiled a tearful smile and answered faintly "But you hide a part of your life from me, Klaus.. I know you trust me, but this trust has not reached the point that makes you reveal this part"

He closed his eyes, answering honestly "Yes, there is something I'm hiding from you, but not because I don't trust.. I'm hiding it so you don't see me weak, Camille, this part of my life terrifies me"