Chapter 2 - PERVERT

The morning brought strange noises to the four travellers in the hotel. Uruha was jolted awake when a loud piercing cry tore through the air and hurt his ears. He had never heard such a terrifying noise in his entire life! Like some sort of tortured dying animal squealing and begging for mercy or something like that! The light from the sun was barely there as it was only about six in the morning.

“Aoi,” he cries softly and shakes his lover, who was still naked from last night and covered just barely with the hotel covers. “Aoi! Aoi honey! There's a strange noise that I don't understand and it's scaring me..!” His raven lover made a groaning noise and turned over, swatting his hand away in his sleep. Uruha shook him harder now and grew increasingly agitated. “Aoi..! I don't understand what's going on please tell me I'm not freaking out! Wake up!”

Suddenly he hears one of the others start to wake up and he quickly pulls on his sweatpants from last night before standing up. It was Akira... He was still drowsy and only had on his boxers as he ambled into the main area, rubbing the sleep from his blue eyes.

“Mmm what's all the fuss about..?” he mumbles through a yawn. Uruha flailed before motioning outside the window. There was still a noticeable ache in his hips and back but he ignored it for now.

“Can't you hear that noise?” He frets some more and tried to drown it out, but it grew a little bit louder and higher in pitch. Akira shrugged casually and ran his fingers through his messy hair.

“Yeah that's just the weather siren,” he explains. “It tells us if it's going to rain or not, and from the sounds of it it is gonna start getting stormy pretty soon.”

The fae grimaced as the siren blared a few more times before stopping. Akira looked on in amusement as the blonde struggled to understand what was going on. He needed to get out of that castle more, didn't he?

“Such a strange world this place is,” he complains and crawls back onto the bed and brings his knees to his chest. “How did I ever survive the Underworld without Aoi?”

Akira scoffed and crosses his arms.

“Beats me,” he laughs. “The real question is, how did my brother ever manage to survive without you?”

His question made Uruha smile to himself and it was clear to see how utterly entranced he was with Aoi. The look in his eyes alone spoke a million different words.

“You would be surprised actually; Before I was ever with him he used to hate me.”

Akira nodded his head.

“Aoi told me that but he never said what it was like for you.”

His smile faltered only a little bit, and he touched Aoi's cheek with his fingers.

“It was… Like Hell. Knowing I had feelings for him like this, and thinking he would hate me forever,” he whispers. “Even though I was only granting his wish I was still causing him pain… But after all of that, we managed to find one another and put all of that behind us. As painful as it is I wouldn't want to forget it though.”

Akira uncrossed his arms and placed a hand on Uruha's shoulder with a smile etched into his handsome features.

“You did the right thing Uruha. Aoi was so lonely for so long, his life was a mess. His stories were the only thing he had and yet he was getting too old for fairy tales according to our parents...” He paused and looked at a now content Uruha and then to his brother. “Or maybe not. If you hadn't come along... We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. Our lives would still be boring, uneventful, plain.”

Well that much was true wasn't it? Uruha saved them in some weird way, from their past demons and regrets to start all over again, together. And the same went for him.

“I have your brother to thank for that too,” he responds. “I would have been forced to marry some strange woman I never met, or worse a man. I wouldn't give him up for anything.”

Akira couldn't help but smile wide at that.

“And I am sure he wouldn't either.”

The Fae King nods and smiles up at Akira.

“You''re not a bad kid Akira. It's just too bad I never got to visit you at all while you were growing up here in this world. But Aoi has told me plenty already so I had somethng to go on. Plus we have school pictures too.”

The human grimaced and shot a glare at his brother.

“God how embarrassing,” he grumbles and Uruha laughed. “What's so funny?”

“Nothing. It's just that.. Aoi really cares for you. You know? Because you're brothers and all...”

They both fell into silence after he trailed off, unable to find the right words to say. That is until a certain blonde was heard waking up in the next area and Akira smirks. Ruki stumbled into the main area as well, having put on his human bracelet as he woke up. But he was still dressed only in his sweater and shorts so his legs were showing.

“Well good morning shorty,” Uruha greets and the imp glared murderous daggers at him.

“Shut it girly,” he snaps. “Thanks for almost ruining my sleep last night I really appreciate it.”

“Well Akira didn't seem to mind it,” Uruha casually retorts and made both blonde's nearly cough on their saliva.

“Hey I am a heavy sleeper,” Akira argued. “It's not like I eavesdropped on you guys or anything!”

Uruha laughed again and looks to Ruki.

“Well shorty here was too busy clinging to you in his sleep like a second skin so I am more than aware that we weren't really being a bother.”

“What!? I was not!”

The Fae noticed them both turn a bright red and he resisted the urge to laugh at them both. Akira didn't even bother trying to deny anything because he knew he couldn't. It was true, in the middle of the night Ruki had attached to him and didn' t let go for the longest time.

Thankfully Aoi started to wake up so their attention was diverted to him for the moment. Uruha shooed Akira and Ruki away so he could be alone with him and the two blondes quietly slinked away to their side. Once there Ruki tried to divert his eyes away from....Uh, Akira's bottom half that was still exposed.

“Sooo..... Akira. You wanna um, put some pants on maybe?”

The human looks down at himself but just makes a small hum.

“I dunno, should I?”

“Well maybe you should! Have some decency please..!” Ruki was too busy trying to get himself dressed to notice the slow deliberate smirk crawling onto Akira's face... “GUH?!?!”

The imp froze in his spot and felt heat rising into his cheeks. Was this.... Was this real?? Akira was grabbing his ass!! And why wasn't he doing anything to stop him?!?!

“Oooh. That is a really nice butt you got there,” Akira purred softly. “I think I actually might enjoy this trip of ours... Ruki-san.”

Well so he thought. Until He felt the stinging pain of a right hand palm against his cheek. And the screech of Ruki's voice reverberating throughout the room and possibly the whole hotel.

“AKIRA YOU STUPID PERVERT!”

Despite that though, it didn't really change his mind at all.

TBC

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 4K VIEWS ON ROTI! I HOPE IT CONTINUES TO BE INTERESTING!