Chapter 6 - Great Minds do Think Alike

A relatively short chapter this time, but it's finally starting to get going hehehe xP Welp I ought to say one other thing before you get started!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY URUHA SAN! ILYBB <3<3

~Bambi~

NORMAL POV

A dark red sun greeted Akira and Ruki when they decided to get ready to leave. The already dismal landscape was made bleaker by the darkened disc of fire that it wasn't even bright enough to have to squint. Akira rubbed the sleep from his eyes as Ruki was still in his room taking forever to get things ready to leave. He stood in the small kitchen impatiently and got some food and other things he would possibly need.

"Rukiii," He whined for the millionth time. "Are you done picking out clothes yet? It's only a week trip! Come on man we ain't got all day!"

"Shut up Akira! It's good to be prepared!"

"Oh my God," Akira groaned. "We don't have time for this! A week Ru, a fucking week!"

He was met with silence and then a loud curse before Ruki came out with a ridiculous luggage bag on wheels. Once again Akira had to resist the urge to slam his head against the wooden walls in the kitchen. But then again, now he was dressed in a cute little white lace top with see through mesh sleeves with fluffly white cuffs with a pair of black cut off shorts. His blonde hair was wavy and tied into a bun behind his head. Now Akira was willing to forgive him for making them late...

"Jeez okay Akira. We can go now," Ruki said and adjusts the sunglasses on his nose. "I hope you're ready?"

Akira cleared his throat and nodded, trying not to look at the unashamed way Ruki showed off his pale milky white legs in those shorts. They seemed to hug him oh so nicely too.

"Question is are you ready?" He retaliated as he and the smaller male got everything ready. "I mean... It seems like you're kind of over killing it here with that bag but whatever floats your boat I suppose."

Ruki gave Akira a sideways glare before grabbing his ass again. Akira wanted so badly to just wing it for a few more hours before leaving just to be alone with Ruki but he knew he couldn't do that. So instead he just gave a wicked smile and teasingly nipped at Ruki's lips.

"Akira..."

The small imp started to pout when Akira pulled back from the kisses, wanting to pull him back but his pride wouldn't let him.

"Come on we're gonna be late so let's go."

As soon as that was said there was a knock at the door, a slow hesitant one.

"Um excuse me?" A voice called. "Lord Ruki? Are you home?"

"Who could be here at this hour?" Ruki grumbled while answering the door. "Who the hell are you?"

They were not expecting to see who it was on the other side though. A young male with long wavy brunette hair and bright eyes and dark painted lips. He was wearing a black cloak with the hood pulled down and a medium sized satchel at his side. There was also an odd looking whistle made out of some kind of bone hanging around his neck

The man bowed his head and smiled at them, a surprisingly timid smile considering Takanori knew instantly who he was when he spoke.

"Good Morning My Lords. My name is Yutaka, and I am one of the Guardians who looks over the Labyrinth with my two brothers."

Akira blinked in amazement and tilted his head.

"What brings you here?" He asked. The question seemed to make Yutakuncomfortable because his smile slipped off and he bit his lip awkwardly.