Edits

Taking a break from the movie, I'm going to have them react to some edits. I had so many good Peter and Tony edits saved, but I couldn't show them otherwise they would know about Tony's death..

-

-

A letter appeared in front of Harry, and he picked it up and read it out loud. 

Taking a break from the movie, your going to see some edits. 

Nat and Clint smile at each other. 

"Look at you 2 love birds" Tony and Clint say. 

"That's my best friend!" Clint yells. 

"Harry your sister is so cool" Ron whispers to Harry who nods in agreement. 

Tony pulls Peter close to him and kisses his head softly, Peter cuddles into Tony. 

James was looking at the duo, getting jealous. 

"She got a glow up she didn't need" someone says and Nat smirks. 

"Nat we all know your soft on the inside" Steve says and Nat nudges him softly. 

"Natasha Romanoff, forever a badass" Tony says. 

"Who's she underoos?" Tony chuckled and Clint wiggles his eyebrows at Peter. 

"MJ" Peter mumbles and buries his face in Tony's chest, blushing. Tony and Clint laugh at him. 

"How old are you?" McGonagall asks. 

"16" Peter replies, still cuddled close to Tony, not that he minded. People looked at him, he went through too much for being 16. 

Mostly everyone laughs. 

"My favorite was the Thor impression" Clint says. 

"Mine was the news one" Tony says. 

"Mama spider tell them to stop" Peter whines in Russian. Nat whacks Tony and Clint at the back of their heads which makes them shut up and Peter smirks. 

"Well as we say it.." Clint starts. 

"Irondad and Spiderson!" Clint, Nat, Steve, Bruce, and Thor exclaim. 

Peter and Tony glare at them, blushing. (OOP SOMEONE'S JEALOUSSS AGAINNNNNN)

-

-

Short chapter but I hope you liked it..