Catws - 6

after their meeting is over Sitwell walks out of the building with Senator Stern.

Senator Stern: Listen, I gotta fly home tonight, cause uh...I got some constituency problem, and I gotta press the flesh.

Jasper Sitwell: Any constituent in particular, Mr. Senator?

Senator Stern: Uh...no, not really. Twenty-three, kind of hot. Real hot. You know, wants to be a reporter, I think. I don't know, who listens at that point?

Mostly everyone glares at the screen. 

Jasper Sitwell: Doesn't sound much of a problem to me.

Senator Stern: Really? Cause she's killing my back. Look, this isn't the place to talk about it. [he touches Sitwell's pin on his jacket] This is a nice pin.

Jasper Sitwell: Thank you.

Senator Stern: Come here. [they embrace and as they do Stern whispers to Sitwell] Hail, HYDRA. [as Stern steps away he touches his back] See, it's right there...

Jasper Sitwell: I just saw that, yeah.

Senator Stern: Should I get it checked?

Jasper Sitwell: I think you should. [Stern walks away] [Sitwell gets a call from Pierce, Sitwell turns to his men] I need a minute. Bring the car around. [his men leave and Sitwell answers the phone] Yes, sir?

Sam Wilson: Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious.

People laugh at that, he really knew how to break the tension.

Jasper Sitwell: Who is this?

Sam Wilson: The good looking guy in the sunglasses, your ten o'clock. [Sitwell looks around but doesn't see him] Your other ten o'clock. [Sitwell turns the other way and sees Sam sitting a few feet away from him] There you go.

"Good looking, my ass" Bucky says. 

Jasper Sitwell: What do you want?

Sam Wilson: You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride.

Jasper Sitwell: And why would I do that?

Sam Wilson: Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up. [Sitwell looks down at his tie and sees a small red light from the gun being pointed at him] [Steve throws Sitwell across a rooftop, Natasha follows behind him]

Steve Rogers: Tell me about Zola's algorithm.

Jasper Sitwell: Never heard of it.

Steve Rogers: What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?

Jasper Sitwell: I was throwing up, I get seasick. [Steve forces Sitwell to the edge of the rooftop, Sitwell just smiles] Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers.

"He's right" 

Steve Rogers: You're right. It's not. It's hers.

[Steve steps aside and Natasha kicks Sitwell off the roof. He plummets down, screaming.]

Natasha smirks slightly. 

Natasha Romanoff: Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, Laura...?

"How can you stand there talking so calmly after you killed someone!!!" Lily screches. 

"Your really getting on my nerves" Natasha says.