Age Of Ultron - 2

[The Avengers mingle at the party]

James Rhodes: Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So I take the tank, fly it right up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, "Boom! You looking for this?" [Stark and Thor just look at him blankly] "Boom! Are you looking..." Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else that story kills.

Thor: That's the whole story?

James Rhodes: Yeah, it's a War Machine story.

Thor: Well, it's very good then. [he laughs] It's impressive.

"Horrible save"

"I didn't even understand the story"

James Rhodes: Quality save. So, no Pepper? She's not coming?

Tony Stark: No.

Maria Hill: Hey, what about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentlemen?

Tony Stark: Well, Miss Potts has a company to run.

Thor: Yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane's in. Her work on the convergence has made her the world's foremost astronomer.

"Men and their egos" Ginny rolls her eyes.

Tony Stark: And the company that Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on earth. It's pretty exciting.

Thor: There's even talk of Jane getting a... um, uh... Nobel prize.

"Impressive!"

Maria Hill: Yeah, they...they must be busy because they'd hate missing you guys get together. [Maria mock coughs] Testosterone! Oh, excuse me.

Everyone laughs at that.

James Rhodes: Want a lozenge?

Maria Hill: Um-hmm.

James Rhodes: Let's go. [Maria and Rhodes walks off]

Thor: But Jane's better.

"Pepper is better" Tony says.

"Jane is smarter" Thor says, even if they broke up, Thor would always defend her. 

[Cut to Sam and Steve talking, walking up to an overlook]

Sam Wilson: Sounds like a hell of a fight, sorry I missed it.

Steve Rogers: If I had known it was going to be a firefight I absolutely would have called you.

Sam Wilson: No, I'm not actually sorry. I'm just trying to sound tough. I'm very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case. Avenging is your world. Your world is crazy.

"It doesn't make you sound tough" Bucky says.

"You cried while watching frozen, so shut up" Sam responds.

Steve Rogers: Be it ever so humble.

Sam Wilson: You find a place in Brooklyn yet?

Steve Rogers: I don't think I can afford a place in Brooklyn.

"Why are you putting your life at risk if you don't even get paid" Molly asks.

"We don't save people for money!" Steve says.

Sam Wilson: Well, home is home, you know?

[Rhodes is telling the same story he told Stark and Thor to a group of people at the party]

James Rhodes: I fly it right up to the General's palace, I drop it at his feet, I'm like, "Boom! You looking for this?" [the group laughs]

"I love how proud he looks"