Watching the Avengers - part 28

Tony: Right. Army.

Tony flies up towards the portal. From his shoulders, a miniature multiple rocket launcher pops out and fires, several targets are taken down. Thousands of Chitauri are flying out of the portal. Tony flies towards the city.

"Holy shit!!" 

"Language!"

"One time!!" 

 New Yorkers fill the streets, staring at the fire fight in the distance. The Chitauri unleashes blasts as it goes, blowing up cars, setting storefronts aflame.

An explosion rips out the windows of the top corner of buildings. Flame and stone rain down. A domino-effect of explosions rippling across the bridge.           

Loki walks onto the balcony. He admires his soon to be kingdom. Thor lands on the tower, and Loki turns to him.

Thor: Loki! Turn off the Tesseract or I'll destroy it!

Loki: You can't. There is no stopping it. There is only war!

"It doesn't have to be" 

Thor: So be it.

Loki and Thor rush at each other. They and their weapons collide. The two battle

Soldiers and cops have taken positions covering the streets. They see from the sky, Tony leading a trail of Chitauri towards his tower.

The Quinjet comes into the city.

Natasha: Stark, we're heading north east.

Tony: What, did you stop for drive-thru?

People laugh at that. 

Tony: Swing up park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you.

Tony banks around his tower. Sees Thor and Loki still going at it. Tony swoops down the street, causing a Chitauri to crash. Flying up, Tony puts the following Chitauri in view of the Quinjet. Natasha takes out a machine gun and fires at the Chitauri.

JARVIS: Sir, we have more incoming.

Tony: Fine. Let's keep them occupied.

Tony heads back to the portal.

Thor and Loki battle. Loki fires energy from the scepter, sending Thor sliding across the floor.

Clint looks out to his left window, finding a target.

Clint: Yeah.

Natasha sees them. Clint turns the jet towards Stark tower and aims the minigun at Loki. Loki aims the scepter at the Quinjet and fires a blast of energy.Thor gets to his feet, tackling Loki down hard.The Quinjet is soon caught on fire. 

"Were you guys ok??" Lily asks. 

"Well we're alive" Nat says. 

Clint maneuvers one wing of the jet. They spin and slow. Dropping out of the air as it passes over Skyscrapers then they slam into the street. With everyone okay, Clint and Natasha unfasten their seatbelts and open the ramp. Steve runs down, followed by Clint and Natasha.

"How are you all ok???!!" 

The trio arrives in the middle of a four-way street. A deep, primal rage bellows out. With that roar, a shadow comes over them. From the portal, a Chitauri leviathan flies out. Carrying hundreds of soldiers, the Chitauri leviathan passes over the trio. 

"Oh my god!!" 

"What the fuck is that??" 

"Don't you guys dare say it!!" 

"LANGUAGE!!!" 

-

-

Sorry it's a short one!!