Watching Avengers - part 32

This chapter is bigger than the others

-

-

A conference room where office workers sit around a table. But the noise has caught one worker's eye, then another, and soon they are all rising, stepping to the window, mesmerized by what lies beyond. A Chitauri leviathan floats right in front of them. Suddenly, another noise catches the worker's attention.

The Hulk crashes through their floor. He slashes through the room, pounding away and jumps out onto the jaw of the Chitauri leviathan. The Chitauri leviathan begins to head down, trying to wave off the hulk.

Natasha, using the energy rifle, is taken off her feet by a Chitauri soldier. She takes it down by cutting its throat. She grabs the energy riffle and turns to attack. Steve stands there and she slumps back, tired.

Natasha: Captain, none of this is gonna mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal.

Steve: Our biggest guns couldn't touch it.

Natasha: Well, maybe it's not about guns.

Peter and Tony snort and everyone turns to look at them who just shrug. 

Nastasha gestures to the flying chariots.

Steve: You wanna get up there, you're gonna need a ride.

Natasha: I got a ride. I could use a lift though.

Natasha backs up, giving herself a running start. 

"Don't tell your gonna" Lily starts. 

"Yup" Nat responds. 

Steve lifts and angles his shield.

Steve: Are you sure about this?

Natasha: Yeah. It's gonna be fun.

"FUN??!!!" 

Natasha runs at Steve and uses her feet to run up the car and jumps on Steve's shield who gives her a boos with it. She grabs onto a flying chariot.  

"Oh merlins beard!" 

"Are you crazy???" 

"I didn't actually think you'd do it!!" 

Natasha climbs onto the chariot and cuts the turret shooter's linkage to it. She then jumps on the rider and sticks her knives into his nervous system. She gets him to bank over a building.

Tony arrives and shoots any other Chitauri riders following her. He makes his way down to Steve, who fights off more Chitauri soldiers. Tony points his hand boosters at his shield. The energy comes off and Steve uses it as a reflection beam and takes down nearby Chitauri.

"Woah!" 

"So cool" 

From above them, Clint sends down remaining arrows. He sends one across the street, taking down a Chitauri following Tony.

Thor and Hulk fight on top of the back of the Chitauri leviathan, tearing apart and fighting soldiers. Hulk breaks off a massive piece of armor and slams it down onto the spine of the Chitauri leviathan. Thor raises his hammer, drawing lightning to it from all sides, and brings it down with a final blow, the Chitauri leviathan crashes into a museum, dead. 

"Sucks to be that" 

"Blaise!" 

Thor and Hulk stand on the back of the Chitauri leviathan after bringing it down. Hulk punches Thor and he goes flying. Hulk smirks.