Chapter 1: The City of Freedom

Author's Note: If some of you are confused at what's happening because you don't play Genshin Impact... I suggest you watch all of the cutscenes of it. So, here's the video of all the cutscenes in the Prologue, that will connect in this story.

I suggest you watch it on YouTube if you have spare time just to understand it :)

_____
_____

Teyvat

Izuku: There's the city that I'm talking about

He said while looking at the city from far away. Suddenly, Paimon saw something that catches her eye as she saw a statue in the middle of the lake.

Paimon: Hey, look! That's a Statue of The Seven!

Paimon said, pointing at the statue in the middle of the lake as Izuku and Lumine noticed it.

Izuku: "Statue of The Seven"? What's that?

Paimon: Well, there are a few statues scattered across the land to show The Seven's protection over the world. Among the seven gods, this god controls the wind.

Paimon explained as Izuku takes note of what she said.

Izuku: Seven gods... And the god from here controls the wind. Now that I remember, the wandering god told me that this world has people using elemental powers. That means... Wind mean Anemo in this world.

Izuku thought to himself as Paimon continues to talk.

Paimon: Paimon's not sure wether the god you're looking for is the Anemo God, but... Paimon will take you to the Anemo God's place first, and there's a reason why~

Paimon says the last part with a playful tone as she floats away. Izuku and Lumine looks at each other and decides to follow her.

Paimon: As we all know, poetry and language flow like the wind. There'll definitely be someone there who knows about your brother. At least, that's what Paimon thinks! Whether the gods actually answer you is a different story. You never know unless you try. So, let's hop to it!

Paimon stated while the three of them are going towards the statue.