Chapter 6: The Lyre of Barbatos (part 2)

Izuku: ...What?

Izuku uttered with a shocked expression to Venti who is holding a Vision with an Anemo element.

Venti: You heard me. Here, your very own Vision!

Venti says as he give the Anemo Vision to Izuku who accepted it.

A/n: Bear with me, and imagine the Main Traveler is Lumine :v
_____
_____

Izuku stares at the Vision that he's holding and then suddenly, he frowned. Venti noticed his sudden expression which confuses him.

Izuku:

Izuku: ...

Venti: Is something matter, Izuku?

Izuku: Venti... I'm sorry but, I can't accept this.

Venti: What? Why? Don't you want your very own Vision? It will give you the ability to call the winds!

Izuku: I know. It's just that... I don't really need it, no offense.

Venti: Oh. Why then?

Izuku: It's because I already have my own power. Venti, you revealed yourself that you're the Anemo God, Barbatos. Now, I guess I should return the favor and reveal my true identity to you.

Venti: Your true identity?

Izuku: You saw how I stopped the hurricanes, and how I defeated that ball of Anemo. You can see that I don't possess any Vision.

Venti: Yes. You are correct, and it surprises me to see a mortal wielding such an incredible strength.

Venti says while they're walking to the Cathedral. Then, Izuku pauses from his walking and took a deep breath.

Izuku: *sighs* Venti, I'm not from this world.

Venti: ...

Izuku: You're not the first person whom I told this.

Venti: Let me guess. The first person is Lumine, right?

Izuku: ...Yes. And Paimon as well.

Venti: I see. And what power do you possess that gives you the reason to decline my offer?

Izuku: My power allows me to stockpile energy and use it to enhance my strength and speed. It can power up every part of my body after all.

Venti: Hmm... Interesting...

Izuku: I haven't mastered this power of mine yet and it's a huge responsibility for me to carry it's burden. Forgive me, Venti. But I must respectfully decline your offer.