Chapter 7: Finding the Holy Lyre

Midnight

Windrise

At the grassy fields of Windrise in a starry midnight, where sounds of crickets can be heard throughout the place

At the grassy fields of Windrise in a starry midnight, where sounds of crickets can be heard throughout the place. Izuku, Lumine, Paimon, and the rest of the group were searching for the Fatui's hideout, trying to find any clues that could possibly lead them to the hideout. While they're searching, Izuku is in thoughts about what happened previously about getting the Holy Lyre, which was stolen by a member of Fatui.

Izuku: If I remember correctly about what happened in that secret basement of the Cathedral... Isn't it supposed to be my fault for letting that fatui girl get away with the holy lyre? I was caught off guard for a moment when I was about to get the Holy Lyre.

Izuku thought, feeling a bit guilty because he thought that it was his fault for being slow to react and let the fatui girl get away with the lyre. And now he's finding the Fatui's hideout along with his comrades as he feels ashamed at himself.

Izuku: I shouldn't complain or make excuses for my mistake. I'm the one who's supposed to be doing this, for them that is and to correct my mistake...

He thought to himself, feeling that he should do this mission on his own. After minutes of attempts about finding the Fatui's hideout, Paimon begins to feel impatient.

Paimon: This is getting us nowhere! How are we supposed to find that hideout?! Paimon is getting frustrated right now!

Jean: Paimon is right. This 'is' getting us nowhere. We can't even find a single clue of where the Fatui's hideout is...

Izuku: I think I have an idea. We should try to split into groups and scatter around and try our best to find the hideout of the Fatui. That way, it might be a quick progress for us to find the hideout since it should be nearby to Mondstadt.

Lumine: That's a good idea. But, how are we supposed to know if one of us found the hideout? It might become troublesome if we try to make a signal and the one of the members of the Fatui saw the signal.

Diluc: Then we'll just regroup here from where we are standing right now. It's not that hard to find since we're near at the Symbol of Mondstadt's Heroes, which is overwhelmed by a giant tree.

Diluc stated as he gestures his hand to the giant tree that is near to them.

Venti: Diluc is right, we'll just regroup here if either one of us got a clue of it's location or found it by luck. Heh, luck...

Venti says with a light chuckle on the last part of his sentence.

Jean: Then it's settled. Let's split up and try our best to find the Fatui's hideout.