Chapter 3: Clearing the Temples

Izuku is now on his way to the next temple where Kaeya is at, while Amber and Lumine including Paimon are on their way to rendezvous with Lisa.

Izuku: *mutters* The wind is slowly getting weaker. That means, we only need to destroy those "dragon's breath" that Amber spoke of, in order to remove the strong winds that Stormterror made.

Izuku mutters to himself while walking on the path that leads to the next temple where Kaeya is at.

_____
_____

Temple of The Wolf

Later, Izuku has finally arrived at the next temple as he sees Kaeya who is near at the gate of the temple, observing it.
While Kaeya is observing the temple, he heard a sound of footsteps as he turns around and saw Izuku who arrived.

Kaeya: Oh, you've arrived.

Izuku: Y-Yeah. I did.

Kaeya: If I may ask, where's the other traveler and your floating friend?

Izuku: They are on their way to see miss Lisa on the last temple, along with Amber. We kind of split up and I happened to be here with you now.

He says while scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

Kaeya: I see. Moving on, now that you're here, can you smell that?

Izuku: Hm... I smell something burning. Could it be those Pyro Slimes?

Izuku answered his question, remembering his first encounter with a Pyro Slime.

Kaeya: Seems that you have a good sense of smell. Back to the subject, something must have happened in the temple. I imagine that there will be slimes, hilichurls, and... whatever is giving Stormterror extra power. And yes, it is going to be lively in there indeed.

Kaeya says as Izuku uses his Danger Sense quirk and detects many creatures inside of it.

Izuku: T-Then I guess we should get ready for it.

Kaeya: Oh, you really are a brave one, aren't you. As expected from the person who saved Mondstadt from Stormterror.

Izuku: O-Oh! I was just doing what is needed to do...

Kaeya: Hmm, it's a pity that the Temple of the Wolf has been disturbed by such an atrocity. Let's head in, mysterious traveler.

Izuku: J-Just Izuku is fine...

Kaeya: I see. No on makes offerings to The Four Winds anymore, yet the old winds never vanish... We need to clear out the temples, for The Four Winds.

Izuku: Right.

Izuku says with a nod as they proceed to enter the temple's door by opening it.
After that, they begin to walk towards to where the dragon's breath is. Before they could walk further, their path ends on the edge of their road which leads to below by climbing down. Before they could climb down, Kaeya takes a look around to his surroundings and a sees another ruins from a far distance above.

Kaeya: Hmm. If I'm not mistaken, the end of the temple should be up there.

Izuku: How can you tell?

Kaeya: Heh. Experience... The kind of experience you get after years of dealing with things like this for others.

Kaeya says while they climb down the from the edge of their path.