Chapter 2: Stormterror

Mondstadt

In Mondstadt, the dragon who is called Stormterror is now going on a rampage across the city as the citizens of Mondstadt run for their lives and find shelter to protect themselves.
Izuku's Danger Sense activated as he felt a sharp pain on his head. A strong wind added along as he was dragged to a wall while he was wind gliding, resulting his back getting slammed to a wall.

*Slam!*

Izuku: Ack!!

Izuku grunted as he lost his balance in the air and falls to the ground, making his back hurt again by hitting the ground.

*Thud!*

Izuku: Gugh!! Ow... My back...

He says while wincing in pain as he slowly stands up. Then, Izuku looks up to the sky and saw Stormterror is flying around the city as it goes for a rampage by destroying the buildings while the citizens of Mondstadt run for their lives.

Izuku: That's... the dragon from the forest.

_____
_____

Fountain Plaza

Amber: This is bad...

Amber said as Stormterror glares at the city of Mondstadt while destroying it's buildings.

Stormterror: *ROOOOOAAARRRR!!*

Stormterror roars loudly as the sky begins to darken more. Suddenly, three large tornadoes appeared as everyone ran to avoid getting sucked by the tornado.

_____
_____

Izuku saw the sudden appearance of three tornadoes as he widened his eyes when he hears the screams of the people of Mondstadt. Before he could go to the plaza, he saw a child crying for his parents as a large debris falls down from above him.

Izuku: *gasps* Watch out!!

At that moment, Izuku's body moved on it's own as he dashes towards the child with lightning speed and blocks the falling debris.

The boy opened his eyes to see Izuku, lifting a large debris above him as the boy widens his eyes

Izuku: F-Fear not, little one... For I am here to save you!

Boy: W-Woah...

The boy says with awe while looking at his savior. Izuku begins to lift down the large debris as he kneels down to the young boy.

Izuku: Go to a safe place, okay? I'll handle this.

Boy: O...Okay.

The boy obeyed as Izuku turns his head to the hurricanes at the plaza and narrows his eyes with a serious expression.