Chapter 5: The Lyre of Barbatos (part 1)

Noon

Mondstadt's Cathedral

After minutes of walking to Mondstadt, they have finally arrived to the Cathedral and they are now near at it's entrance.

Paimon: So this... "Holy Lyre der Himmel" is...

Venti: One of the most treasured items in Mondstadt. It's the lyre that Barbatos used to play. With it, perhaps I can help Dvalin draw his gentle nature back out of this nightmare he's going through.

Lumine: Will it really stop Stormterror from causing more damage?

Venti: Of course. I'm the best bard in the world. There's not a single song I do not know, no matter if it's from the past, present, or future.

Lumine/Paimon/Izuku: Is he exaggerating...?

They thought.

Venti: Look me in the eyes. Do you not find me trustworthy?

Izuku: To me, you're being suspicious. No offense, Venti.

Lumine: I think I agree with him.

Paimon: Paimon agrees too.

Venti: Ahaha... I see. None taken then, Izuku.

Lumine: So, how can we get the Holy Lyre?

Venti: It's said that it's enshrined deep within the Cathedral, somewhere safe. I'll go take a look around. You can come if you want.

Venti says as he walk towards the entrance to the Cathedral. Once he opened the door and went inside, Izuku and Lumine just looked at each other.

Izuku: I guess we should head inside.

Lumine: Yeah, I guess.

Paimon: Paimon hopes that we could get the lyre so we can now stop Dvalin from his rampage through Mondstadt.

Izuku: I hope so as well, Paimon.

He says as they entered the Cathedral to find Venti.

_____
_____

__________