Chapter 4: The Green Bard

Lumine and Paimon are now running to find where Izuku is, but still has no sign of where he is now as if he just disappeared.

Paimon: Where did they go?!

Lumine: He's too fast. How can we catch up to them?

Paimon: Use elemental sight to track them down!

Paimon says as Lumine uses Elemental Sight. When she uses it, she saw a bunch of glowing green footprints in their path.

Lumine: I see glowing green footprints. But, I don't see any of Izuku's footprints here.

Paimon: Huh? Maybe it's because he doesn't have the Seven's elemental powers.

Lumine: I see. Then, we need to hurry and catch up to them!

Paimon: Right!

They said as they follow the footprints that were left by the person in a light green outfit.

_____
_____

Izuku is using 15% of One for All to enhance his speed as he follows the person. When the person ran into the other direction, Izuku dashes towards it, only too the person just suddenly disappeared.

Izuku: He vanished?! Wait, maybe he sensed that he's being followed...

Izuku thought as he can only see a tall wall with two stairways in opposite directions. Making him hesitate where the boy went. While he's thinking, Lumine and Paimon have arrived as Lumine tries to catch her breath and Paimon starts to look around to find the person.

Paimon: Why did you stop?

Izuku: He just suddenly disappeared. I guess I should go to a high place to find him.

Lumine: *huff* W-Wait. *huff*

Izuku: Huh? Lumine, are you okay? If you're feeling exhausted, you can take a rest if you want. I'll handle this.

Lumine: *panting* N-No. It's fine. His footprints ends towards that wall, Izuku.

Izuku: Huh?

He said as he looks at the tall wall that Lumine pointed out.

Izuku: Did he climbed that? No, I don't think he could climb that fast when I just dashed my way here. Back then, he vanished when the dragon just went wild and flies away. That means, he must have used something that made him climb that wall.

Izuku thought to himself as he stares at the top of the wall.

Paimon: Um... Paimon guesses that we're going to climb this wall then in order to follow that green guy.

Izuku: I got this.

Izuku says as he activates One for All. Then, he uses Float as well to make himself weightless as he jumps upwards, propelling himself in the air and reaches the peak of the wall. He deactivates Float and then uses Black Whip as black tendrils erupted from his knuckles and wraps the tendrils around Paimon and Lumine's waist. Once they are wrapped onto them, Izuku uses Black Whip to pull them up as they reached the peak as well.

Lumine: W-Wow.

Izuku: There. Now we can follow him.

Paimon: Your powers really are coming handy in these situations, Izuku.