Dean Winchester- 1

"Yeah, well, [Y/N], maybe if you weren't such a freaking klutz, Sam would be fine!" Dean yelled at you. You scowled and pushed him angrily.

"Dude, it's not my fault!" You yelled back. "Sam was just being kind!"

You, Sam, and Dean had recently returned from a werewolf hunt. During the middle of the chase, you had fallen over and Sam came to help you. The wolf seized it's chance and mauled Sam viciously before you could shoot the beast with silver bullets.

"Uh huh. And that's why he's unconscious." Dean said loudly, shoving you to the side and making his way to Sam's bedside.

"Dean, you ass, if you had..." You started.

"Shut up, [Y/N]." Dean growled and sat in a chair by Sam. "I don't even... You wanna know what? I don't even want to talk to you. Get out of my face."

You stepped back, hurt. "Dean, I-"

"Just go!" He yelled and Sam stirred. Dean bit his lip and started to try and wake him up. "Sammy, hey..."

You stood there for a moment, appalled. You then scoffed and grabbed your jacket, walking outside and stomping your way to God knows where. After several minutes, it started to rain and you heard a voice calling your name.

"[Y/N]? Are you here? Goddamn... Where are you? [Y/N]!" The voice called out, a worried tone attached to it.

You stood silently, puzzled. Who was calling you? You turned around to see a tall figure making its way to you.

"Dean?" You called out, your voice drowned out by the sound of falling rain.

"[Y/N]? Oh God, you're okay! I thought you were..." Dean said as he reached you. He held his arms out in a welcoming embrace, but you stepped back.

"And why would you care?" You shot out, words like venom coming from your mouth.

"I'm sorry, [Y/N]. Okay? I'm just so... I'm tired of everyone getting hurt. Someone had to be the scapegoat, and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. It's not your fault." Dean said, his voice a mere whisper. "When you left, I was scared. I'll admit it. I was afraid I'd lose you forever. We've hunted together for years, and I can't imagine doing it without you. I love you, more than you can imagine, [Y/N]."

You paused for a moment, stunned by Dean's words. He... Loved you? The great Dean Winchester actually loved you?

Dean sighed and took your hands into his. "I love you, and I don't want you to get hurt."

Before you could react, Dean pressed his lips to yours softly, pulling you close to him. When he pulled away, he rested his forehead on yours and spoke softly. "Do you love me too?"

You nodded and smiled. "I love you, Dean."