Preference 1- What Movies You Watch With Him

Dean- You two, ironically, love to watch chick flicks together. Cuddling on the couch, a bowl of popcorn on the table, maybe a bottle of beer or two, and The Notebook playing... It was paradise for both of you.

Sam- Sam and you both adored the movie Zombieland. It was a comedy/horror, and you agreed it was a perfect film for Halloween. You would sit on the couch, your head on his shoulder, laughing at the corny jokes and throwing M&Ms at each other.

Cas- One word. Disney. You two loved the magic of the stories, and the comical characters that came along the journeys. While you enjoyed all Disney movies, your all time favorite was Cinderella. Some bit of the magic of pumpkins turning into carriages and animals into chauffeurs made you two even more in love with the whimsical world of cartoons.

Gabriel- You and Gabe had recently seen this movie, and instantly loved its humor. Kingsman, a comedy about a teenage spy. You liked the movie because of the plot, and he loved the dirty jokes. He would often quote the movie in daily conversation, and you'd playfully punch him for his inappropriate joke.

Balthazar- As a joke, you two would watch Titanic. You would often sing along to Celine Dion's songs, making him cringe, and you'd have a good laugh about it. Occasionally, you'd catch him murmuring the words to himself, but you never mentioned it. Just another quirk that you love about him.

Crowley- Horror. All things horror. You two didn't really have a favorite. Honestly, they were all amazing. You two loved Child's Play, Cabin in the Woods, and The Human Centipede. You'd often get scared watching them, and he'd wrap an arm around you and comfort you.