Dean Winchester- 3- Part 1

Ah, Chautauqua, New York. A pretty little town, popular for its quaint small-town life. You, Dean, and Sam had come due to claims of mysterious disappearances over the course of the past few weeks. What you didn't know, though, was that a small carnival was taking place. As soon as you caught wind of it, you annoyed Dean every second for him to take you there.

After days of begging and pleading, you had finally convinced Dean to take you to the town's carnival. Of course, it was a cheesy little fair, complete with a Ferris Wheel and a wagon ride. Small game booths littered the sides of the walkways, and every other food cart sold funnel cakes.

You, Sam, and Dean drove to the fair, and after a small argument about parking the Impala in the mud, you were admitted to the carnival. Sam went off on his own, letting you and Dean go out and do whatever, as long as you all met up by the exit before sunset.

Giddy, you dragged Dean all over, playing rigged games and enjoying the comforting atmosphere. You two shared tons of fatty, artery-clogging food, not regretting a single bit. Dean even won you a giant teddy bear, and you carried it around like a second friend. Around noon, you spotted a Haunted House ride, and asked Dean to go on it with you. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"[Y/N], you know it's all fake. It won't even be scary at all," he mumbled as you ignored him, pulling him to the entrance.

An usher dressed as a zombie led you and Dean to two empty seats and gave you both eerie words of caution-

"Make sure they don't get you."

Slightly disgruntled, you both sat on the two seated cart, smushed together. He wrapped an arm around you and held you close, your head resting on his shoulder. Several minutes passed, and others filed in and sat in their respective carts. With a whirr of the motors, the carts started their move, entering the dark corridors of the ride.

Sure, it was cheesy and slow, but you enjoyed the comical scares. Animatronic skeletons and people dressed in ripped costumes popped out, occasionally making you shriek. You clutched onto Dean's arm, making him grin.

"You scared?" Dean taunted.

"You wish." You threw back.

Just then, the lights flickered. There was the sound of a small explosion, and the whole ride was plunged into darkness. There were several screams of terror, along with a few nervous laughs. Most people thought this was just a part of the ride, but you felt differently. A feeling in the pit of your stomach told you that something was wrong.

You heard shuffling behind you, and you turned to see what was going on. You rubbed your eyes in a futile attempt to see what was coming towards you. A dark figure crept slowly towards you, a soft glow coming from it. You held Dean's arm tighter and whimpered. Something about the figure made you uneasy, and you immediately thought to the usher's words- "Make sure they don't get you."

"Dean..." You said quietly.

"[Y/N]? What's wrong?" Dean asked. It was the last thing you heard before a metal sheet hit the back of your head, and you fell unconscious.

A/N- I know this part was short, but the next one is much longer. Part Two Coming Sunday!